2

It is the present day and I am alone. The man that changed me is still alive and well.
The good thing is I am alone. It's not like I was turned really long ago I would say I am only 73 years old in a 25-year-old body. 
This evening I am hungry and since my senses are lowering I need to find someone and someone with awful thoughts and sadistic monsters yet with surprise they are still flesh and blood. I won't say I am no one good but I'd like to say bad guys always are the best meals. well, their blood seems to be a better taste. I know how to attract my prey. I know I have this damned body is here for a reason. 
I wear a dark red dress, my favorite red lipstick. Matching is always a very important trait for me.
 My eyes have no exact color but to people, it's like I have dark brown eyes. and they glow as I have been told. I never excepted it until my husband would tell me. God, I miss him. 
Going over to sit at the bar stool is better more men that see an open seat to a vulnerable woman like me. I mean all I could be asking is for a free drink...No pun intended I really am thirsty.
I sit there waiting for the bartender to take my order. "Whisky double" I demand.
I have the ability to control people it's a gift only some vampires have. Boy, am I lucky. Free drinks so lovely for a lifetime like mine.
I don't use it all the time that would be a cause of being a target. 
"Well, look at you sitting here all alone." This man tries to flirt away and the only thing I can see is his pulsing veins and it makes me so hungry I want to sink my teeth into him now.
The secret of pretending to be human is annoying. It would be much easier just to attack and snack. I still wonder what I would be like if I were still "alive" but I am just a this thing that lived. And my husband was decapitated. I get so it makes me mad, I think too much and keep it all inside at the same time to the point where I don't realize my surroundings.
"Hey? beautiful? did you hear me?" He looks at me and I just clear my throat and smile at him. "would you want to come with me to my place?" I ask. I feel like I am dehydrated and I need to feed fast. 
He agrees and I take him to my old apartment. You'd think how crazy I would be to keep it or even go back there. I just can't let it go though. I guess it's the only piece I have. oddly there anybody that lives on this floor or moves here only see me now and then. I pour us two glasses of bourbon and when I go to put the bottle back in the cabinet I see him sprinkle something in my glass. I can hear his thoughts saying 'another one on the bedpost' even in his thoughts he was chuckling. 
"well? here we are the sexy lady you let's drink to a dream come true..." 
I smile and look at him. "oh yeah why is that?" I play the pieces of innocence like a violin.
before he speaks I hear his mind say. "because I am going to fuck you and go on to my next lady after and she'll scream nooo just like you." I hear it loud and clear but then he speaks out loud. " because you are so gorgeous I hope to possibly get a sweet kiss from you. NOW let us drink!" we both chug our glasses and I pretend to act as if it had a sour taste and tell him I feel kinda dizzy already. He grins and it makes me angry, frustrated there are people like him out in this world. my mouth waters and then he offers to guide me to my room. I let him help me... he tries to lay on me but before he goes to do that I stand up and grab him by the neck making him choke as I lift him his eyes widen in shock and fear, the blood in his body feel it boil. He tried to ease my grip with him kicking around. I just widen my smile. "You crazy bitch, what the hell are you?!?!" he gargles out the worlds and I laugh with that I just let him go falling against the wall quickly I pin him again and bite him and suck the blood out. Unlike the cult I once was in, I am sloppy and careless sometimes. I begin to hear him gargle his own blood in his mouth I just cover the bastard's mouth until I hear his last thought. "OH PLEASE NOooo" and I stop at what is left in his body and let him drop hard on the the floor. He rolls over looking at me drenched in his blood. That is where I lean down and smile at him. "Thanks for the drink."