Naomi had put on the crime show and the entire family was glued to the screen; their droopy eyes taking in every detail the show, and snacks, had to offer.

Poor Esme hadn't even taking a hit and she was stoned from the sheer amount the occupants of the room had taken.

Naomi shifted in her spot to grab her small pipe, wanting herself to fade deeper into cloud nine. Jayson glances at her, his mouth stuffed with a cosmic brownie.

((A/N: ugh, I'd literally suck a dick for a cosmic brownie right now.))

She took a hit and snickered as Alice leaned over for one "Love that we're all stone," she paused and Carlisle chuckled quietly as Edward frowned "We aren't stones." He said simply and Naomi began giggling "Stoned, Sorry, my ba-"

"Jasper, I love you, but if you take that fucking hot n' spicy I will cut your knees off." Naomi said seriously as the long haired male reached for the last of the chicken sandwiches.

Jasper stared into her eyes as he grabbed the food, gasping loudly as he was tackled off of the bed and to the ground, a loud thud echoing as Naomi's sat ontop him with a sneer.

"Oh she on x games mode!" Emmet cried out as Renesmee shouted 'worldstar!'

"Naoomi!" Carlisle gaped at her before he giggled quietly before abruptly bursting into laughter, his gentle laughs echoing throughout the room.

"Oh, I hate it here!" Bella laughed out as she clutched her stomach in laughter.

Really, nothing was funny, at all. But for some odd reason they found Jaspers situation to be hilarious.

Naomi had reached onto the bed and grabbed the McDonald's sandwich, smiling as she took a bite. "Oh, I felt that in my bussy," Khalil moaned from his spot cuddle up to Jayson who had begun giggling harder at the word.

"Oh my god, let's watch family guy!"

—-

Naomi groaned as she sat up, the LED lights were still a deep red and all the food they'd bought was gone.

She glanced at Kallista who looked paler than usual. "I've reached my limit your highness, forgive me." The girl bowed and Naomi stood to pull her into a hug "You made my entire year, thank you." She said simply before grinning as the others woke up "Go and feed, you may have two days off of guard duty. Once again, thank you." Naomi smiled at the girl who beamed and hurried out of the room.

Esme and Rosalie sat up, rubbing their eyes and looking around blearily before the events of last night hit them and wide grins spread across their faces. They didn't get the chance to speak as Emmet shot up from his spot with a loud noise that Naomi couldn't distinguish.

No one could even comment on the sound as everyone else slowly stirred and woke up, eyes a gleaming golden.

"Yo," she said simply as she began picking up the trash that littered the floor; making sure to carefully place her weed and smoking objects on her bedside table.

"Naomi," Esme said with a small smile that the girl returned "Hm?" She responded and Esme pulled her into a short hug "Thank you, and no matter what I'll always be here for you. You're like a daughter to me and if you ever want to come visit you can. No questions asked." She said sternly and Naomi felt venom pool in her eyes.

"Pfft," she snorted out and hugged the taller woman "got me all emotional and shit, I love you!" She huffed and peeked over at everyone else through Esme shoulder.

Carlisle was smiling softly while everyone else had a joking hint in their smiles. "I agree with Esme. As long as you don't force me to take drugs," he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Remembering the feeling of floating he'd had last night. It was pure and utter relaxation; all his worries and concern had faded away and left him with a relaxed and happy smile on his face as he drank his canned tea and watched the show.

"Okay, y'all needa go shower and change. Meet me in the library. A guard will show you to your rooms, and the library." She instructed and the Cullens began walking out of the room, giving her hugs as they went.

Her, Jayson, and Khalil were left in the room, staring intently at each other.

"Quick shower," Naomi said and Khalil and Jayson started grinning.

"Then roblox."

I know this chapter is more, ghetto, than normal but; yolo. ✌🏾 <3