Skoooooololo (a ship has sailed)

^
Dis is my doggo |
Scotty man PV

I woke up, today was the first day of school, I groaned and walked over to the dorm's bathroom. I took a towel from the closet and stripped from my clothes, Godzilla walked in and laid down on the hard tile of the bathroom as I hopped in the shower.

I put the towel around my body and patted Godzilla's head, I walked back to my room and changed into a outfit that America picked out for me, it was a pastel stripped shirt and overalls. I topped it all off with a flower crown Ukraine gifted to me. I got my bag and put my notebooks and my laptop in the bag and walked to the kitchen. I made some toast and eggs, I was putting them on my plate when Ireland walked out of his room, he was wearing a green colored hoodie and light blue jeans, topping it off with a shamrock in his hair. "Guid mornin'" he hummed in response as he sat down, I placed a piece of toast in front of him and he devoured it as soon as it was sat on the table. I ate my food then gave Godzilla his dog food, I felt arms go around me, I broke out of his grip, "I'm going to class." "Okay." I walked out the door with my bag over my shoulder and went to the elevator, I got out and walked to my first class, I sat in the middle row and put my feet up on the desk, America and Japan sat beside me, "you actually wore the outfit!" America said, "aye I did." Japan looked over to us and whispered, her tail thrashing "I really think North Korea likes China! But he won't admit it to me.." she whined at the end, I smiled "yeah, he's totally crushing hard, he will never admit anything." America said, putting his head on his hand. "Should we tell China?" "Yes!! He will kill me but let's do it!" "The teacher just called out sick, what a waste of time coming here." I complained, we all walked over to China, "oh hey japan, Scotland, America, need something?" "Yeah we need to tell you something!" Japan was practically jumping in excitement, Japan always ships people and gets so excited when the work out, "hm?" China said, he was talking to Vietnam. " North Korea loves you." America said winking at the Chinese country. "very funny America." "Why don't you go ask him, I bet he will blush!" "Bet." China walked over to North Korea.

North Korea PV

I was writing in my notebook when China walked towards me, I looked up, he noticed my confused look "Hey North." "Uhm... hi?" "I have a question." My heart stopped at that, will he ask me out?! No! He's just a friend, he doesn't like you, he's most likely asking for a piece of paper, I hummed in response, "do you like me?" awe fuck me , how'd he find ou— JAPAN! My face heated up, "Uhm, n-no? Why do you ask?" "America said you did, and I lost a bet." I stood up, I got my bag and took out my child, or others would call it, a nuke, I ran at America , "AMERICA D.C, I WILL NUKE YOUR ASS!" I was about to jump him when arms pulled me back, I struggled for a while before giving up, I snarled at him, he just smiled and walked out of the class room, everyone had already left other than America and his little group, China, and Vietnam. "Calm down, north."China said, his grip never loosened, I held my nuke and let my body relax, all my weight going to China, he already knew I liked him so what's the point? He loosened his grip after 3 minutes of me not moving, I broke out of his arms and walked to my desk and grabbed my bag, I shot daggers at Vietnam who was giving me a dorky smile, I walked out of the classroom before being pulled to the side and I felt lips smash onto mine, China just kissed me, I could feel my heart pounding in my head.

Ooooo teaaaa
Sorry I just ship China and North Korea a lot:>

Words : 720