The conflict starts...

Warning: A bit of swearing.
Italy's PV

I was walking up the stairs to go see Ireland, I am going to go surprise him!  I'm really excited though... I kinda have a crush on Switzerland... but he'll be my backup. I smirked thinking about that then realized I was on the third floor, I had Ireland's dorm key so I quickly opened the door and quietly sneaked over to his room, I opened the door and my smile dropped faster than America's economy in the Great Depression... MY boyfriend was sleeping, and SPOONING his EX?! "IRELAND WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed, I felt tears threatening to pour.  I heard a soft "huh..?" But of course it was that hoe Scotland, his head lifted and looked at me, "ohh a bheil thu italy? carson a tha thu an seo? (Ohh you are Italy? Why are you here?)" "sorry I don't speak whore." I snarled, he sat up and glared at me, Ireland finally woke up and groaned, he looked at Scotland then at me, I then realized that Scotland was holding a stuffed animal squid, "ha what are you, 3? That thing looks about as old as my grandma, maybe throw that away." I laughed, but before I could say anything else , I felt a sharp pain in my nose and fell to the floor, this man just broke my nose! I held my nose and looked up, he looked like a lion who's lunch just got stolen. "don't you DARE talk about MY only memory of my PARENTS" he shouted, his voice broke a bit but he then picked me up by my neck, I kicked and soon I punched him in the gut, he stumbled back but I think adrenaline kept him standing, he looked even more pissed, he punched me square in the cheek, right below my eye, I threw my hand at him but he caught it, I grabbed his other arm and dug my nails in his arm, drawing blood, he looked at me and then bit me, HE BIT ME!! I tried to get my arm free but damn he had a strong bite force, he then stunk his teeth deeper, I yelped and slammed his head on the wall a few times before he let go and fell to the floor, his head was bleeding pretty badly but my arm looked like a shark thought I was it's food. I kicked him a few times before kicking his head, he passed out and I smiled, I won, and I won Ireland... or so I thought... "ITALY!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Ireland screamed as he ran to Scotland, "He was trying to steal you from me, and I taught him a lesson." I said coldly, he looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes, "Get. Out." "...w-what?" "GET. OUT." I felt a wave  of feelings hit me ,anger, sadness, regret, guilt... I did what I was told and ran out crying, holding my nose to keep it from bleeding any more.

Sorry it's short I've been working on another book, look out for that!

Words: 526