rankings (top 15)

(SLOW SLOW SLOW UPDATES!!!)

💕 = ALL-TIME FAVS

One Piece
Fruits Basket
Tokyo Revengers
Naruto Shippuden
Soul Eater 💕
Akudama Drive
Pokemon XYZ 💕
Demon Slayer
Seven Deadly Sins 💕
Owari no Seraph
My Hero Academia
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul 💕
Fairy Tail
Maid Sama!

Animes I have watched and why I like them (not in ranking/sequential order):

1. Soul Eater
Story: 10/10
Character Development: 10/10
Plot: 9/10
Hook: 9/10

Soul Eater was the very anime that got me to watch others, which is why it ranks as number 1, and always will. (update: 7/20 - well.) I love the characters, even the crazy egoist bastard. They are all powerful and unique in their own ways. I also love how the main character (Maka) isn't the strongest one in the friend group. Soul Eater also fits my anime preferences; a bunch of high schoolers in a big or small friend group going on adventures together, whether it be paranormal or any normal one. It is also very memorable, with an awesome soundtrack.

Do I recommend this? Yes, 10/10 would.

2. Haikyuu!!
Story: 10/10
Character Development: 11/10
Plot: 9/10
Hook: 10/10

HQ!! holds a very special place in my heart. One thing that's unique to it that most other animes don't have is that you'll end up loving literally every single character. There's no one you could hate, and that includes antagonists like Shittykawa. Even though it starts off with two salty characters, yes, they will be your children by the end of the first season. I love how wholesome this is. There's no real evil. There's also how it shows the backstories of even minor characters, and when they lose, you would feel bad. Every single character in this anime is special in their own ways, and the creators didn't make them completely perfect. Furodate did an amazing job portraying that. There's much more I like about HQ!! but it's going to be a lot to write. In terms of the fandom, it's one of the best ones out there. They have some of the greatest memes ever, it's non-toxic, and you could totally relate to everyone in it! Plus, there's a high chance of making friends :) Beware of the thirsty girls lol. (They're not bad, they just sexualize some of the characters a bit too much).

Update: The fandom is now turning into the MHA one, rip.

11/10 would recommend!

3. My Hero Academia
Story 9/10
Character Development: 10/10
Plot: 8/10
Hook: 9/10

MHA is an amazing anime. It starts off pretty slow, but once you get deeper into it, it gets better. I can 100% guarantee that you will become attached to the characters. One of many reasons why I love it is because everyone is like a huge family. The whole anime will get you emotionally riled up. You will definitely cry watching it.

8/10 recommend it. The reason why it doesn't get better marks is because of the fandom. It is toxic and some of the romanticizing shippers are absolutely disgusting. (All Might x Deku shippers for example). Do not join it unless you have found the good side of the fandom.

4. Angel Beats!
Story: 8/10
Character Development: 8/10
Plot: 9/10
Hook: 7/10

Angel Beats! is another anime that shows a lot of emotion. Even though it starts off with characters at a bad start, it ends up being wholesome and sad at the end. There's not much character development in my opinion, but you will love it.

I recommend it 8/10 if you're prepared to cry your asses off.

5. Seven Deadly Sins
Story: 10/10
Character Development: 10/10
Plot: 10/10
Hook: 11/10