Chapter nine- The after party

I'm officially drunk. I tried to stand up to dance to the music, but I stumbled and almost fell on my face, but Patrick caught me.

It turns out, these people are extremely nice. I told them everything that is going on with me, Jagger, and Cash and they understood everything and told me I should stay with Cash. I mean, I should stay with Cash. Jagger is rude and already left me. If he really wanted to spend time with me, he would be here right now. With me, but instead I'm sure he's slumming it with some other girl.

"Take anther shot!" Talia says and hands me a shot glass with vodka. I don't hesitate to grab the glass, fling my head back, and drink it. The liquor burns my throat, but it's fun watching everyone laugh at me as they watch me get drunk for the first time.

"Damn girl, you're crazy!" Talia laughs and so does everyone else.

I start to feel dizzy so I sit back down next to Talia. I slow my breathing and take deep breathes.

"Are you okay?" Someone says, but I can't tell who it is.

"Someone needs to help her!" People shout and scream.

I feel Patrick's arms wrap around me and lift me up, carrying  me like a baby.

"Paterick?" I slur. No response.

"Hello?" I laugh.

I hear a door open and then Patrick let's me go and sets me down.

"Where am I?" I stutter and try to look around, but everything is a blur. I can see a shadow of a person that looks similar to Patrick.

"Shut up, Rae!" The voice screams and I immediately know who it is.

"Oh great. You again." I roll my eyes and fall back in the seat. I slowly drift off and before I'm fully asleep Jagger opens my door and pulls me out.

"You are never drinking again. At least when I'm not there." He says and helps me walk. I've sobered up from the ride a little bit and I can see where we are going.

Jagger opens the door to his house and helps me in.

"Thank you." I whisper.

When we get to his room I plop down in his bed and start to laugh.

"What?" Jagger snaps at me.

"Why do you care if I drink? Shouldn't you be slumming it with some girl right now?" I roll over until I'm on my belly and look at him. He has that annoyed look on his face that he has on all day and all night.

"I don't care, and no. I should be babysitting you." He laughs and sits in his desk chair.

"Babysitting me? Come on, Jagger. You know you are only doing this to get in my pants." I sit up and look down at my feet.

"You're pants? I could care less." He scoffs. Ouch. His words hurt my chest and I glare him, letting him know he won.

"Then why am I in your bed right now?" I ask with a smirk. I know if I wasn't drunk, I would be begging him to bring me home, but liquor has this thing that takes control over everything you say and do.

"Because I don't think your parents want to see you drunk." He says and stands up. I would say my parents aren't home, but I know he would take me home and I want to stay here as long as I can, with Jagger.

"Why did you invite me?" I lay back down on my back and stare at the ceiling.

"Because you looked like you needed some fun." He answers.

"Why did you leave and not come back?" I ask.

"Because when I did come back, you looked like you were having fun without me." He says in a harsh tone. I did want him there, though. I was mad he didn't come back.