Chapter two- Another Start 

"Oh my god! Hazel!" I run to Hazel's locker right after we got dismissed from homeroom.

"What, what!" Hazel's eyes go wide as I put my hands of her shoulders.

"Jagger is in my homeroom!" I screech and she laughs.

"Why do you care? You have a boyfriend." Her eyes go to Cashes locker behind me.

"I don't care, I was just saying." I cross my arms over my chest and lower my voice.

"I'm not the one who cares. Gracies does." She snaps me. I rolls my eyes and Gracie walks up to us.

"So guys, there is a welcome back party at Aubree's house tonight and she invited us. I was hoping you guys would come with me." She rest a hand on each of our shoulders. The paleness in her face shows how nervous she is.

"Aubree?" Me and Hazel both say at the same time. Aubree is the queen of the school. All guys drool over her and she's the most rudest girl to ever exist.

"Come on guys, it will be fun!" She chants.

"A party?" I question and Gracie nods her head with the biggest smile on her face. I look down at my feet and think. No way in hell am I going to a party, especially, Aubree's. Me and her hate each other, so I have no idea why she invited us.

"Are you sure she invited me, too?" I look back up at her.

"Yup. She told me all three of us."

"Fine." I give in and Gracie claps her hands, then turning her head towards Hazel.

"Sure." Hazel slumps her shoulders. I'm sure she's thinking the same thing I'm thinking.

"Promise to be there at eight?" Gracie says and holds out her pinky.

"Promise." Me and Hazel both promise her.

"Okay, then I'll see you at the party!" Gracie claps her hands again and turns to leave. I say bye to Hazel and go find my English class. Luckily, it's only two rooms down from homeroom.

School goes by fast and before I know it I'm getting ready for the party. I have never been to a party and I'm surprised my mom said I could go.

I find a reddish, purplish, skin tight dress and put on my white Converse. Of course, I have my ankle bracelet that Hazel gave me and Gracie as a promise for our friendship. I take out my hair and brush through it one more time before grabbing one of my moms black purses that go around my shoulder.

My mom gives me a ride to Aubree's without any questions asked. I'm surprised. I thought she would have been asking questions every second she can get, but she didn't. She only told me to behave. Which, I promised her I would.

I walk up to Auburee's mansion and open the door. There's hundreds of sweaty teenagers dancing to music and chugging beers.

"Chug, chug, chug!" A group of people playing beer pong chant. I walk past them to look for Hazel and Gracie. I push past everyone in my view. I stop when I come across a bathroom. I walk in and pull out my phone to call Gracie. She doesn't answer so I call Hazel. Ring after ring and still no answer from either of them. I finally walk out of the bathroom and come across the last person I would want to see. Jagger.

His dark brown eyes meet mine and he smiles. He's sitting by a bunch of other guys who look just like him. They all have the same dark skin color and have thug like clothes on.

"Come sit?" Jagger asks and holds out his hand.

"No." I deny him and turn to walk away. His hand grabs my wrist and pulls me back to face him.

"Then let's go for a walk." He demands. We stare into each other's eyes for a moment before I reply.

"Fine." I give in. "But only for ten minutes."

"Deal." He nods his head and takes my hand in his, leading me outside.

"So, why are you here at this party all by yourself anyways?" Jagger asks, shoving his hands in the pockets of his grey sweat pants.

"I'm not alone." I snap.

"Looks like it." He snaps back.

"Well, I'm not." I roll my eyes and walk by his side on the side of the road.

"Then why are you with me?" He slowly walks closer to me. This dude is messed up.

"I was supposed to meet my friends here, but I don't think their here yet. I tried to call them, but neither of them answered." I argue with him.

"And you call them friends?" He shoves my shoulder, making me laugh. I cover my mouth with my hand before I realize what I'm doing.

"Chill out Rae." He pulls my hand away from my mouth and my jaw drops. What the heck? How in the hell does this damn thug know my last name? I stop walking and stare at him.

"Excuse me? How do you know my last name?" I put my hands on my hips. He turns around and looks at my body. He sucks his bottom lip between his teeth before taking a step towards me. Gross.

"Because I got a paper in the mail with all the names of the kids in my home room." Is he dumb?

"That still doesn't give you the right to call me by my last name!" I shout at him and throw my hands in the air.

"Would you rather me call you a bitch because you sure are acting like one." He laughs to him self. I am so done with him. I want to just stomp over to him and pull his eyes right out of his head.

"You should never call a girl that name!" I point a finger at him and he puts his hand over his heart like I hurt his feelings.

"You know, that's really funny, Rae because girls always beg me to call them a bitch while we're in bed." He takes anther step closer to me, but I back away.

"Disgusting! You are disgusting!" I turn away as fast I can and start walking back up to the house.

"Wait! Where do you think you're going?" He grabs my waist and turns me around again.

"Don't touch me!" I shove his hand away. God. I'm so mad! All I want to do is roll into a ball and roll away. I'm so embarrassed.

"Where are you going?" He asks again. What does he care? He should be calling girls name in bed anyways and not spending time with me. Wait. Does he think I'm one of those girls? Oh my god.

"Home." I scoff and walk away again.

"Bye, Rae." He chuckles behind me. I pull out my phone to call my mom and she answers on the second ring.

"Hey, mom can you come pick me up?"

"Of course, is everything alright?" Her tone is worried on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling well." I ball my fist at my sides, trying to relax my self before I rage on my mom.

"Okay, I'm on my way." She hangs up and I sit down on the curb, waiting. I look over where me and Jagger where just fighting to see him and another girl talking. He has her arm around her shoulder and they're both smiling and laughing. I laugh at my self and play in the dirt with my shoes. This was actually an okay day, besides the Jagger part. I now know I'm never coming to these parties again. I don't know what I'm supposed to tell Hazel or Gracie, but I will figure it out. In the mean time, i've had better first days of school, but this one will forever be an unforgettable one. Only because of Cash. Seeing him was like a firework being released into the air and exploding. It's like it finally got to do what it was made to do. It's hard to explain the wait it felt. It just felt so good to see him, Gracie, and Hazel again.