Four

I blink awake and stretch. "Godly hell..." I sit up slowly and feel around for my countryball. "Canada?" I peek over my bed to find it across the room, "heh... how stupid of me." I slip out of bed and bundle my ball into my arms and walk out of the room.

I hear excited chatting from the kitchen as I walk past it then enter it. "Oh really?" "Yes. It was that off." "Phhh.." I slip behind G and bury my face into her neck. "Morning YN." "That your boyfriend?" "He's gay, and way out of your league." "Ouch."

I slip out a quiet giggle before walking away and cracking my neck. "Mm... Hey google turn off living room lights." I call and lay on the couch closing my eyes and groaning. "Okay." I sigh as the lights all click off. "FRE SHA VACADO!" "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrhhhh." I snatch my phone and answer the call. "Yeah?" "Hey bade, just wonderin,..." "No. I'm not straight." "Not that-, I have a friend I'd like you to meet." I sit up. "So early?" "It's 10:15, babe. And yes." "Alright... where when and what should I wear?"

She giggles on the other line. "Tims down your street, 12:30, and wear that canadian smut stuff~." "Lust I don't trust you." "You shouldn't. But you can trust me this time." "Alright, call me 11:45." I sigh and hear her hum her agreement then hang up. I pick up my country ball and sigh. "Crazy huh? All these guys, not one of them as hot as you." I chuckle then sigh before G slides in.

"I HEAR A DEPRESSED LITTLE COCO BEAN!" I jump up and scream "DAMN IT!" G starts laughing and rolls on the floor hugging her own countryball. "Not funny!" She can't stop laughing. "Russ is calling you-" "REALLY!?" G sits up and runs out of the room. I look at my Canada and point at the direction G is in. "Predictable." I then hug it and sigh curling up again, then I sleep.

11:30 "FRE SHA VACADO!" I sit up and answer the phone. "Getting ready now- sorry." "Well hurry." I hang up grab my Canada, who was on the TV stand? Then run to my room and place it on my bed gently, then search through my closet and pull out a smutty outfit but not so smutty, accidentally toss it on my poor country ball, take a quick shower, get dressed, then pick up my poor countryboy and murmured my sorries before setting him down on my bed near my pillows.

I hum then take a photo of how he looked then I turn to the mirror and run a hand through my hair. Then I huff and run outside. "I'LL BE BACK SOON!" "Aight!~" I jog up to my Tims and walk inside. "Nn!~" I get hugged from the side. "Hey Lust." Lust is a furry, those had been accepted for a bit now. "Come look!" I sigh as I get dragged along to a table and look up to see the hot Australian from before.

"Oh heya mate! We've met before haven't we ay?" I nod trying not to burn into a fire. "Well name's Aussie!" "Y/N..." "Ya know, my brother mighta like you, you're his type." I flare up. "Ah, yeah mate, yer pal here told me about your sexuality."

I whine and cover my face. "Should have brought your countryball huh?" I nod. "Oh babe~" Lust leans on me. I squeal quietly until a hand grabs mine. I pull it away to see Aussie holding my hand and smiling. "You're cute ya'know?" "A-ah.. thanks." I smile then shrink back a bit. "Thanks alot Aussie." "Actually I could text my brothers now- they should be open in about 3, 2, 1, and open."

"YEEESS do that!~" Lust cooes leaning forward. "Aight." I groan quietly and start bouncing my leg. "How's G babe?" "Okay- she's been addicted to this Russian guy-" I'm cut off and shaken. "A RUSSIAN? BABE YOUR JOKING!?" "N-no..?" "Hah, they're coming should be by in a coughdrop ay." "Cough...drop?" "A jiffy." "Oh."

"EYYY AUS MAN-" a loud american tackles Aussie and rubs his head. "Joe-" "oh hey guys." "Heya babe."

I sigh and sink into my chair. "Babe?" A loud american- uhhhh... then two others walk over. One is clearly a kiwi he dashes over and hugs Australia from the other side. "So, made some new friends eh?"

I turn to look at the third partner and nearly nosebleed- he was- he was so- SO SO-