One

Enjoy my art.
Yn's pov.
I woke up and yawned. Generally stretching. Then slipped out of my bed looking around my room... I made a mess last night, I sigh and change into a clean set of clothes. Then I turn to my door to be greeted by my new addition.

A gay flag. Yes, I'm gay. I smile at it and brush the fabric before opening the door and saying, "GOOD MORNING LGBTQ!" Everybody looked at me. "GOOD MORNING HOMOSEXUAL!" We all let out a laugh before I slipped onto my chair and get breakfast then eat.

I then get up and grab my coat and bag before walking out to the cool wind. I had recently moved to Canada in one beautiful town-Partridge(False town name UwU) I look around then start walking off to the woods nearby.

I didn't know why I kept coming back to the woods, was it the animals? The quiet? Or was it the nature? Whatever it was. I liked it. I hummed (favourite song) and danced to it after playing it on my phone and placing headphones on.

I danced around feeling giddy. This song always pumped me. When the song ended I sighed with a grin on my face. Then I think I saw a flash of something, I turned towards it confused. "I don't think wolves are out..." I murmur to myself before walking in that direction I then hear talking, so I turn off my music and hide.

"C'mon we're not alone in these woods." A male... "Yeah yeah, you think I heard?" Another male, he sounded... American? I frowned. "Well yeah but it's better not to get caught eh?" The other laughs. "Yeah yeah, let's go find Australian, he must've ran off somewhere."

I heard a small voice peep. "I-I don't think you should call him that. I-It's kind of rude." I hear the fist male sigh. "Sorry Zea, you know Ame, he's well... Ame."

I start to back up but hit someone by accident. "Woah there mate! Watch where you're goin' okay?" I look back at him and flush. He was an adorable Australian. "S-Sorry." He smiled. "Don be scared mate- ah I gatta go with m' mates. Might see ya later mate!" And he runs off.

I giggle like a girl before walking back probably going to stop by tims. I started to run after crashing into a friend. And we raced. I won and we giggled.

I ordered (choice) and paid then left before skipping back home. I opened the door and set my things down before snatching my tims and hiding in my room. I smile and sit down at my desk and turning on my laptop.

My background was a countryhuman... what country? Canada. He's a sweet and innocent Canadian. I drool at what it was. It was one of those body pillow designs one side he was holding a bottle of syrup while grinning sweetly, the other side he was almost fully undressed with a sweetly confused blush and drooling.

I smiled and started doing work, then when finished I got up and grabbed my Canada countryball plush before walking out. All of my friends had one of these, one- my hall-mate(two people per hall) a pansexual had a Russian one and adored it. I knocked on her door and she answers in seconds. "Hey!" She grins. Now here's the important detail. She's a skeleton... not natural I know but she says there's a good reason. "Hey can we talk about countries again?" She beams and starts giggling. "YES!" I'm let into her room and we start going country crazy.