Two

I bit my lip rubbing my hands together excitedly. "Did it come?" My skeleton friend rolled her eyes before nodding and holding up a pillow. A lewd Canada pillow. I drooled and snatched it. "Maple boy...~"

She laughed and I flushed in a bit of embarrassment. "I- uh..." She stopped and pat my back. "Why don't we walk in the woods, wear your canadian-country clothes and I'll wear my russian! I grinned and obliged getting up and walking to my room.

Our 'country clothes' consisted of...
Me: An open plaid shirt with a canadian flag tank underneath, hikers boots and Skinny jeans
My friend: a thick russian coat, Russian flag long sleeve, pants, furred boots, and one of those odd hats I may never pronounce, she also goes as far as to say certain words in an awful fake russian accent, mostly her swearing though...

"To the woods?" I nod and we walk together. "You were acting different yesterday," "huh? I was?" "Yeah, you blushed. Tell me you met the one?" She cuddled into her countryball. "I flushed. "N-No just a cute australian tourist. He kinda scared me in here yesterday." She nodded slowly... "cool cool."

"What are children doing here..?" A thick German spoke from behind us, my friend, the irritable person she is stopped up turned right around and glared at the one... I slowly turned after. "EXCUSE ME YE MORON!" Her irish accent coming out thickly.  "WE, AINT 'CHILDREN'. COMIN FROM YER SMALL BUILD I'DDA KNOCK YA TO THE FRICKEN GROUND FOUR SECOND FLAT!" I sweat dropped and grabbed her shoulder.  "B-buddy... he's just walking here too... c-calm down..." The german was less adorable than the Australian yesterday.

He stepped back a bit, then called over his friend maybe fore backup. My friend was clutching her country-ball with a death-grip. "If your not backing down..." I whisper... "Give me Russia..." She slowly gave me her ball while glaring at the German. I saw his eyes flicker to the ball and curiosity in his gaze.

Then his friend arrived. He was a full blown Russian, you could tell from his tired face to his accent. "What?" I. Wanted. To. Cry. The german spoke...well in german to his friend as my pal crossed her arms. "You think you're not in wrong? What's age..?" The Russian said looking at my friend.

She huffed. "Well asshole no.2 I'M INFACT-" I cover her mouth. "We were just apologizing! You're friend uh...called us children and she can't bite her tongue!" She started clawing at my hand growling through her covered mouth. I started nervously laughing before she licked my hand. "GAH DISGUSTING!" I shout shaking and wiping my hand off. She flips me off. "FUCK YE!" She then takes back her countryball and runs off hugging it.

I earn curious glances from the two as I sigh. "S-Sorry... I'm gonna- go.. yeah...GG I'M SORRY!" I dash on after her. I stopped halfway through the woods looking around. "Holy...she lost me..." My friend knows everything about these woods... I call for her. "GG THIS ISN'T FUNNY." "Still looking?" I turn to see the Russian and german again. I sigh and nod. "She's like a friken ghost." "We, will help." I turn my head curiously. "Really?" The german sighs. "Yeah, I did kind of call you children unexpectedly." He stuffed his hands in his pocket. "Great, thanks... sorry for her blowing up- she does that way too much..." The two nod and we start looking.

Half an hour later. "FOUND HER." "LET GO OF ME! I WILL BITE! I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN ASS- HEY!" I chuckle as the Russian comes back with her upside down flailing. "Your friend. Feisty..." I shrug. " Well, she is known to be an ass." G growls at me. "Let's just go home..." I give her a shocked face.

"G! Are you feeling alright? You, home!?" The Russian had put her down and gave her hat back. "I'll gladly hide in a bear cave." She spits back. "Okay honey calm down." "Don't call me that micropenis." I choke on air. "Not cool G!" She glares at me and I smile. "Well... would you two like to come over..? For a small bit, like coffee?" The german perks at the final word. "You had me at coffee." He says.

The Russian sighs and nods, "the group won't worry." I smile and motion for my friend to lead the way. She looks around then hops up a tree snatching her Russia. And walking away. The Russian gave me a curious-confused glance and I mouth 'Coping mechanism'. He nods.

When we walk in G takes off her coat but walks off to her room. "G! Can't be mad at me forever!" She walks back flipping me off and sits on the couch turning on some show. The russian goes and sits beside her. I sigh and walk over to the kitchen and start the coffee. I walk back to see the german sitting near G's bookcase having a little look. I also see G glaring at him. "Huh? Greek mythology? You guys have books on this?" I clear my throat and he looks at me.

"Actually...those are G's books... all of them...and like a mother bird.... Long story short, don't break them..." The german tilts his head and nods. "I would never, such a small selection must obviously be what you like..." He turns back then pales a bit pulling out a book. "Uhmm... what's this..?" G looks at it and snaps. "PUT IT BACK!" Her face is red with embarrassment.

The german ignoring her warning opens to one of the pages and blushes furiously before shutting it. "A-Alright... It's back." G growls at the german but then the Russian does something more infuriating to her than anything. He took her hat. She draws a blank. "What? Such odd behaviour you two have gotten. Why now are you so calm?" I start backstepping to the kitchen before G snaps. "Give it back! It's important! An old friend gave it to me!" The Russian simply held it out of her grip.

I stand in the doorway as G reaches for it until she face plants into his chest. Then G does something unexpected... gives up. I give the Russian a 'you broke her' glance. He smiles and puts her hat back on her. "They were Russian too yes?" G nods not moving, "You must know how stubborn we are." She nods slowly. "If it weren't for you being in another area, you would've been mistaken for Russian yes?" She shrugs. "I stay and talk to you, Ger, go talk to friend." I shrug as the german looks at me.

He shrugs back and walks over. "Coffee should be done soon." We walk to the kitchen gossiping about what just happened. "What do you think they'll be doing when we go back?" I ask. "Knowing Russ, arguing or, in rare cases... just talking." I nod my approval. "Yeah, she likes Russians- alot." Ger chuckles and says. "What was that country thing?" "Country-ball? Thats part of a huge fandom really. Where countries are humans and/or balls. She has Russia-....She has a-lot of Russian things... and I have Canada." "Is she Russian?" "No actually, surprise surprise she's part german." Ger gives me a small smile. "Yeah, that explains her logic."

We chuckle and continue chatting while getting coffee, I also made hot chocolate for G. We walked back to the living room chatting. "Sexuality?" "Oh! I'm gay, but don't worry, your cool with me." "Really? I'm gay too- oh my." He takes a sip of his coffee, stopping. I turn to see what he's looking at. Russ(Ger says that was his name) has G pinned under him grinning. "-s how you really shake em up..." "Really? Because this is also how I can kick your dick and escape." Ger cleared his throat first.

Russ got off quickly. "It's not what it seems!" G hid her face with a pillow... "RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY?" I say with a grin. "Is not! Leave us alone..." Ger starts smiling then laughs as he sets Russ's coffee down and I set G's hot chocolate down beside her, the scent of it made her prop up and sip it. "We were doing pin-escape techniques." The Russian nodded taking his coffee and sipping it with what seemed to be blush on his face.

G got up and slipped something in the Russian pocket before looking up at Ger.  "Sorry, but next time you call me kid... I'm making you loose all feeling in your face for a week." Then looks at me... smiles and walks over to sit in-front of the tv and plays Minecraft on ps3.

Russ smiled lightly before saying something in russian. Ger replied in german and they both giggled like kids. So I decide to make G a little more happy by saying. "Who let two children into our house?" The two give me 'seriously?' glances before getting it and chuckling. G bursts into all out laughter. "THERES A KID IN THE CHAT TWO KYAAAAAA!" I smile seeing her perk up...

"You two would make a great couple. Minecraft and G sitting in a tree-" She screams bloody-murder and picks up a newspaper. I yelp and run away... all in all, a good day....