10.

Dixie's Pov
3 days later
        Today was going to be good! I'm determined to have the best time possible at that party. There was going to be girls there, and I mean a lot of girls there. Perfect.
I heard a knock come from my door.
"Come in." I said from behind the door.
It was my mom. Normally it would have been Char, but lately Charli has been avoiding me like the plague. I can't say I'm surprised. I could honestly careless though. She did this to herself, and she seems to be doing fine. Addison picks her up and drives her to school everyday. Her and Avani seem super close lately. She doing fine. She doesn't need me.
"Hey Dix, I was just coming in here to wake you up, but it seems you've done that yourself. So what's up lately?" She asks.
"Nothing. There's a party tonight at Avani's that's pretty much it." I reply.
"I'm talking about you personally, and what's up with your sister?"
"I'm doing fine, I'm ready to graduate and get out of CT, and me and Charli got into a fight a couple days back." I say not really caring.
"What happened? You too were so close, it's seems like your drifting apart." I look at the ground.
"Well, she seems to have a problem with how I'm living my life. When she should just worry about hers and leave her opinions on mine out of it." I replied looking back up to meet my mothers eyes.
"She just cares about you Dixie. She just wants the best for you." My mom says trying to explain her side.
"Well if she cares and really wants the best for me she'll stay out of my life and stop telling me what to do. I'm perfectly responsible for myself. I'm literally almost 18! She's 15 and it not even close to May! She doesn't get to tell me how to live my life, and she looks like she perfect fine from what I've seen recently. She doesn't need me!" I yell.
"Okay, I'm sorry for asking. It's time to get ready for school, I love you Dixie Jane." My mom says walking out of my room.
I get out of my bed and get dressed before heading downstairs and straight out the door I'm really not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.
Charli is fine.
Addison's Pov
I pull up at Charli's house and she gets in the car. As we start driving down the road I hear say something.
"I'm not fine. I'm not okay, I miss my sister, I want her back. What happened to her, when did I lose the real Dixie? She always had a soft spot for me and then suddenly she just stopped." She says sadly.
"It's really all my fault Charli. If I would have never moved here or even bumped into her maybe things wouldn't have been better. Different." I say.
"NO! This is not your fault. She lost herself, but that slip up yesterday was proof that she's still in there somewhere. I know she loves you." She says.
      "She called me Adds, I've never let anyone call me that. It was always special to me. Because it was her. It was our thing a no one else's. It still is our thing. I saw her emotions change, she still has a soft spot for me, and I'm gonna use it too my advantage." I respond.
"Well the party is tonight try and get some time alone with drunk Dixie."
"You know what Charli, you're smarter than you look." I pat her head.
"I don't know if that was a insult or a compliment." She replies.
"It's a compliment you could fool everyone." I say while pulling into the parking lot.
"Okay, and thanks again for the ride Addi." She says exiting the car.
I smile, "Anytime Char,".
Lunch
       "So who's going to the party tonight?" Noen asks.
        "Me, duh. I never miss an opportunity to get wasted." Dixie says.
         "Me, I think it'll be good for me." I reply.
         "Well now that Addison's going I have to go." Bryce says from the side of me.
       "Chill out, she's not interested." Kate interrupts.
        I send her a silent thank you.
     "Who says that?" He says obviously hurt.
     "Literally everyone at the table bro." I heard Griffin say.
      "Wow, gremlin you have brains? Good job." I walk over a pat his head like a dog and then sit back down.
      The whole table busts out laughing. Then I heard it. Her laugh. It was always way to high pitched for her voice, but I though it was adorable, and for me to be the reason she was laughing again made me smile.
        "So basically everyone is going?" Avani asked returning to the subject at hand.
         We all nod and carry on with lunch like usual.
Last class of the day
History. I hate it. We learn the same stuff over and over and over. The good thing was Dixie was in this class she sat two desks away from me on my right side, but today the girl in between us was there. Perfect.
Dixie's Pov
I can't deny it. She hot. Like I mean super attractive. Like I would love to see what she would look like completely-
NO! Dixie! STOP THAT! STOP LOOKING AT HER! FUCK ADDISON!
Yeah, exactly fuck Addison.
NO SHUT THE FUCK UP!
The mental war in my head rages on for a couple more minutes, but I'm broken out of my thoughts by a giggle. A giggle coming from the same girl who just started the internal war in my mind.
"What's so funny Easterling?" I sneer at her.
Her facial expression saddens.
"Nothing." She says quietly.
"No, I'm talking to you answer the question." I demand.
"It's just you looked cute, you're cute when you're thinking. You make the most adorable confused look." She replies.
My glance softens for just a second before I realize who I'm talking to. I shake my head an then look back forward.
      The class was so boring I decided to take a nap.
        "Dix, dixie pixie, Dixie, Dixie Jane, DIXIE JANE D'AMELIO! Baby."she says now doing her signature pouty face look.
        "Noooo, don't be sad baby girl, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you sad." I say apologizing and planting kisses all over her face.
       She ignores me and looks in the other direction.
      "Addison. Come on I said I was sorry. Adds," she turns around at smiles at me.
        "I know," she giggles, "I was just messing with you. You're such a softy when it comes to me." She says sitting down on my lap and pulling me into a giant hug.
        I love her so much.
       "I love you so much angel." I say giving her a forehead kiss.
       She leans in to give me a kiss. Our lips are now centimeters apart then she-
       I'm shaken out of my sleep by the school bell going off. Finally it's the end of the day. It's party time.
      Time to get her out of my mind.
Addison's Pov
        Dixie looked really shook up when the bell rung. I wonder what that was about.
         "Hey, Dixie wait!" I yell as she's about to exit the door.
       "Ugh, what do you want?" She says obviously annoyed.
        "Are you okay? You just looked kinda shook up when you woke up." I ask.
       "Whatever Easterling, I'm fine." she says walking out the class.
I walk out the class and to my car to see Charli waiting outside. We get in the car and I start driving.
I was going get ready at Charli's house but first I had to grab some clothes at my place.
As I pulled up into my driveway and turned the car off. I looked to see Charli in the passenger seat, she looked nervous.
"Come on Charles, why don't you come in. My family will be happy to see you!" I say inviting her out of the car.
She nods and we exist the car.
"Hey guys I'm home!" I yell while entering the house.
      "ADDISON!" Lucas says running up to me and giving me a hug.
      "Hey buddy, how was your day?" I ask.
      "It was fun! We got to do an art project in class. It was hand painting! Do you want to see what I made?" He says enthusiastically.
       I love this kid!
       "Of course I would love to see!"
      "Ok I'll be right back." He says running away.
       I look back to see Charli waiting in the doorway.
       "Come in, I promise my Family doesn't bite." I wave her in the door.
       She shuts the door and walks forward.
      "I'm back! Look!" He hands me the piece of paper.
        It's a flower but his hand is the actual flower. It simple but it's cute.
      "It looks amazing Lucas. You're gonna be an artist one day." I say giving him one last hug before walking upstairs.
        I grab my clothes and walking back downstairs only to find Charli standing there frozen as my parents walk in the door.
       "Oh Addison glad to see your home. Who's this?" My dad says.
      "Well, I mean you already know her..." I say leaving the sentence up in the air.
       "Charli?" My mom says in a questioning tone.
       "Yes ma'am." She responds.
        My mom walks up to her and gives her a big hug. They hug for a couple miss and then break apart.
        "I love your family." Charli says looking at me.
       "Me too." I smile.
15 minutes later
      After Charli was done catching up with my family I told them I had to go to her house and get ready for the party at Avani's.
      "Please be safe girl, but have fun too!" My dad says as we walk out the door.
At the D'amelio residence
      We walk into the house and just sit down on the couches. It's only 4:30pm and we don't need to start getting ready until 6:25-ish. So needless to say we had sometime.
        "Wanna watch Netflix?" Charli asks.
        "Hell yeah!"
        She turns on Outer Banks, and then we just sit there watching.
"Good Afternoon Ladies."
I tense up before realizing that it was just Heidi.
"Good afternoon mom." Char says getting up and giving her mom a hug.
"Good Afternoon Ma'am."
         "Oh Allison, Please call me Heidi." Smiles extending her hand out.
        I nod my head and then shake her hand.
       "I'm home!" Dixie yells while entering the door.
        She notices me and gives me a quick glare.
        "Oh, Hi Allison. What are you here for?" She questions.
        "Well I came over here to get ready for the party with Charli." I answer her politely.
She just nods and walks away.
After a while we decide to go upstairs and get ready. I chose a pretty simple outfit just jeans and a white crop-top. I really only needed to do my hair and makeup.
1 hour later
Finally it was like 7:30-ish and we were finally ready to leave. As we were walking out of Charli's room I decided I needed to go use the bathroom.
"Hey Char, I'll meet you by the car in a few minutes." She nods a continues to walk downstairs.
I walk over to the bathroom and open the door to see Dixie pulling on her shirt.
She's wearing a playboy shirt with black jeans some chains. She's so hot. Like is it possible for someone to be this attractive.
She turns around and catches me staring.
"We've gotta stop meet like this."
"Yeah, I have to agreed Easterling. It's kinda creepy. I know you're obsessed with me but the bathroom? Real?" She says insulting me.
"I think we both know your secretly obsessed with me D'amelio. Besides I enjoy the view." I whisper in her ear.
She shivers and I smirk.
"Whatever, keep dreaming." She says pushing past me a walking out.
Dixie's Pov
Oh god. Why Addison. What are you doing this to me. No one has ever challenged my authority, or stood up to me. She even used the last name thing against me. HOW DID SHE MAKE IT SOUND SO ATTRACTIVE?
You know what? I'm gonna go get drunk and forget about Addison. I need a distraction.
Addison's Pov
I walk to the car and get in.
"What took you so long?" She asks.
"I ran into your sister." I answer.
"Tell me what happened." She says being nosy.
Before I can answer that question we hear a loud noise. We looked over to see Dixie backing her Dodge Charger out of the driveway.
Damn. Even her car is sexy.
"Ok so tell me what happened." Charli bugs on.
"You're so nosy. Anyways I walk into the bathroom and Dixie was putting her shirt on, then she turned around. So I said we have to stop meeting like this, and-" Charli interrupts.
"HOLD UP! THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE! When? Tell me right now." She says rambling.
"Hold up let's get on the road first," I say pulling out of the driveway and heading down the road, "Well Monday when I went to your house and I had to go to the bathroom I accidentally walked in on Dixie with just a towel wrapped around her, and then she like dropped it cause she was changing and yeah..." I say trailing off.
"YOU SAW MY SISTER NAKED!" Charli screams.
"Only her back side." I reply.
"I-, I know you didn't not try and play that off, but anyways go back to the original story."
"She said she agreed and that I was obsessed with her, and then I said we both knew that she was the one that was obsessed with me. I called her D'amelio since we always calls me Easterling. That's pretty much it." I say.
"Oh yeah, tonight is gonna be fun for sure stick by Dixie most of the night, but not like right by her. Just in the same area." She states.
I nod as we pull up into Avani's driveway.
We get into the apartment and there aren't many people here as it's early, but that does stop Dixie from doing shots.
Dixie's Pov
"Looks like someone's starting early." I hear Avani say from behind me.
"Always, you know me. It's not fun till I'm at least tipsy, and tonight I want to get as drunk as possible."
"That's the spirit Dix!" She pats my shoulder and then walks away.
"Pour me one."
"Huh," I say turning around to see Addi, "I don't think this kinda stuff is for you Easterling." I say.
"Try me, pour me one." She demands.
Damn she so hot. NO! Nope, nope,nope! She can't be, you hate her.
"You heard the girl, pour her a shot." I look to see a a tall guy about 6'1, black hair, muscular now standing next to Addison.
"And who the fuck do you think you are?" I snap back.
"I think my name's Alexander." Then I remember.
He used to be the biggest fuck boy at the school until all the girls started to fall for me. He ended up leaving and going to a boarding school half way through school last year. I forgot about him.
"Oh yeah, your the guys I stole all the girls from. How was boarding school?" I ask sarcastically.
"Shut it! You didn't steal all the girls from me! Look I have this one." He says wrapping her arm around Addison.
I burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" He says trying to be intimidating.
"Look the fact that you're trying to scare me is funny enough? But the fact that you think Easterling likes you is hilarious." I bust out laughing once again.
"And why wouldn't she like me? Huh?" He says.
I can tell I hurt his ego.
"Simple. Because Easterling here is love with me. Now get your hands off of her your making her uncomfortable. Not that I care." I pour her the shot glass and hand it over.
"And what makes you so sure she's in love with you? You're an over confident piece of shit D'amelio." The smirk drops from my face.
"You just fucked up big time bud." I say walking up to him and pushing him.
"NO! DIXIE DONT! PLEASE!" Addison says getting in between us.
"Back off of her, she not an asshole you are." Addison yells at him.
"Whatever you'll be I love with me by tonight and you'll forget D'amelio here every existed." He says walking away.
"Dixie you didn't have to do that." She looks at me with sad eyes.
"I didn't do it for you." I say pouring another shot and downing it.
2 hours later
It was almost 10 and the apartment was full of people. I was pretty buzzed, but I wasn't that drunk yet.
I do even know where anyone is. I decide to go outside.
I'm sitting outside by the pool and drinking. What an eventful night.
"Hey Dixie what's up!" I look up to see Avery.
"Nothing much, this party hasn't really started so I'm kinda bored." I say.
"Well then how about I give you some entertainment?" She says in a flirty tone.
I know exactly what she's doing, but honest I'm not in the mood right now.
"You won't be giving her any entertainment, thank you Avery now leave." I hear griffin say and he sits down next to me.
"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and walks away.
"Honestly thank you, I didn't want to deal with her."
"Anytime Dixie. What's got you so pissed though? You'd normally be in there drinking till you passed out." He asks.
"You remember that Alexander kid?" I ask.
"Yeah, he was so fucking annoying. What about him."
"Well he's back a he's inside." I reply.
"Damn Dix, that sucks, but I say we just go inside and have fun."
I raise an eyebrow.
"I meant as friends, I'm aware you're gay." He laughs and I join in.
"Thanks Gremlin." I say waving for him to come inside with me.
"I still hate that nickname." He says.
"Well to bad you don't get another one." I say making my way back into the party.
I look over to see a very drunk Addison dancing to whatever was playing.
She could dance, that was for sure. Her body moved with no effort.
I took a couple more shots and headed in her direction because I saw Kate sitting behind her.
As I was about to reach Kate, Addison grabbed my wrist, and pulled me to her.
She knew exactly what she was doing, but for some reason it didn't bother me. She started dancing infront of me.
"Easterling." I warned.
She ignored me.
"Addison." I warned again.
She ignored me again.
"Addison Rae."
She ignored me once again.
I grabbed her by her waist, and she whimpered.
"Adds."
"Shhh, don't speak you'll ruin it." She says now dancing on me.
"Do you know what you're doing right now." I whisper in her ear.
"I'm dancing." She turns her head to the side and makes eye contact.
"Last warning." I say.
"Or what?" She says.
"ATTENTION EVERYONE! WE WILL NOW BE PLAYING TRUE OR DARE!" Avani yells and we all crowd to the same area.
Everyone sits down in a circle, and we start playing the game.
"So Charli truth or dare?" Noen asks.
"Truth." She answers.
"Are you a virgin?" He asks
She goes quite for a second before answering, "No, I'm not."
"Kate true or dare?" She's asks her.
"Dare."
"Slap the most annoying person in the room."
"There are two of them." Late replies.
"Ok then hit them both."
Before you know it both Bryce and Ondreaz have been backhanded.
"What was that for Kate? I thought we were cool." Ondreaz says holding his face.
"Oh, we are but that was for holding me back the other day."
"Now Addi truth or dare?" Kate asks.
"Dare."
"I dare you to let Dixie take a body shot off of you."
She looks panicked before she calms herself down and nods.
We clear of a table and she lays down.
(Disclaimer I literally just looked up what a body shot was so I watched some videos. So let's hope I get this right)
She was already wearing a crop top so I didn't have to pull up her shirt.
I took the salt and sprinkled on on her stomach. I put a lime in her mouth and then grabbed the alcohol.
"Stay still." I looked at her and she nodded.
I grabbed the alcohol and carefully poured it on her.
"Go!" Kate says.
I go up to her mouth and grab the lime with my teeth. I bite into it shaking my head at the sour taste before spitting it out. I then go to her stomach and lick some of the salt of of her stomach before going to the alcohol sitting on her abdomen. I drink as much of it as I can before standing up.
Everyone cheers.
I grab a napkin and clean off her stomach before she stands up.
"That was hot." She whispers in my ear before sitting back down.
How does everyone thinks she innocent?
A couple of rounds and drinks later it's my turn.
"True or dare Dixie?" Griff asks.
"Dare, I'm no bitch." I say.
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with....," he looks around the room at all the girls waiting in suspense, "Addison." He finishes.
I nod, and right as I stand up Addison grabs my hand a pulls me into the closet.
"You're time starts now!" I here him yell from out side the door.
Addison's Pov
"So.." she says.
"Can we just do something?" I ask.
"Like what I don't even like you." She says.
"Can you just drop the act for the fucking night and kiss me!" I whisper yell.
"What act?" She says trying to hid her feelings.
"Dixie I'll do anything, please." I whisper into her ear.
I pull back to see her eyes almost black with lust.
"Anything?" She says.
I nod.
"Easterling if you ever speak of this so anyone I'll fucking kill you." She grabs my face a kisses me.
YES FINALLY! It feels amazing it just feels right.
A few moments later it turns into a heated make-out secession. A few moments later she trails her kisses down to my jaw and then to my neck.
"Dixie." I say struggling not to make any noise as she attacks my neck.
"Shirt. Off. Now." She says in between kisses.
I go to lift my shirt up but then here someone yell from outside.
"TIME! WE'RE COMING IN!" I hear Charli yell.
Dixie's Pov
They open the door and we walk out.
Everyone's jaws drop.
I guess it makes sense I mean I did kinda throw her against a locker on Tuesday, but then I follow everyone's gazes to her neck.
She has hickeys everywhere.
She shifts uncomfortably under every stares.
"Hey! Stop staring!" Everyone looks away.
I gives me a small thank you before sitting back down in her original seat.
After a while we decided to stop playing the game and just do whatever.
As of right now me, griffin, Kate, Avani, Charli, and Bryce are just sitting here talking.
I pulled out my vape and gave everyone the look offering them a hit.
Griffin nodded and took a hit.
15 minutes later
We had just been talking and taking hits here and there, but I was pretty sober by now. Then I noticed Alexander talking to Addison. It looked suspicious. He grabbed her hand and started dragging her upstairs and away from everyone.
I noticed her the to yank her hand away but it seems like she couldn't.
That's when I realized exactly what he was doing. I stood up out of my seat and went upstairs in search of Addison and that Asshole.
As I was upstairs I heard faint crying.
FUCK NO! I ran trying to find the room. I heard the crying get louder. Until I found the room.
I burst through the door to see a shirtless Addison trying to push that asshole off of her.
He was already shirtless and his pants were halfway down his legs.
Then I saw exactly what he was doing. He's try to unbutton her pants.
"HEY ASSHOLE!" I yell and he turns around.
"Oh look another girl coming to join the fun." He smirks.
He goes to grab my wrist, but I punch him in the faces causing him to fall backwards with a thud.
"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He says going to hit me.
I beat him to it and punch him again.
Pretty soon I'm in top of this dude beating the fuck out of him.
"DO!" I punch him.
"NOT!" I punch him again,
"EVER!" I punched him again.
"TOUCH!" I swing again.
"HER!" I punch him once last time before I feel myself getting pulled off of him.
"DO YOU HEAR ME! IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yell still in whoever's arms
I look to the corner to see Addison balling her eyes out.
Then I look at the doorway to see my enter friend groups standing there.
The I realize who's holding me.
It's Griffin.
"Take her to my room," they all just stand there, "NOW GOD DAMN IT!" I yell and Kate grabs Addison's hand leading her out of the room.
"Let me go Griffin!"
"Are you going to hurt anyone?" He asks.
I can hear the fear in his voice.
"No, I want to go take a shot and go check up on her, I think I've done enough damage." I say.
He walks to the door and puts me down.
I nod and walk downstairs.
Apparently nobody else new because everyone was just fine.
I grab my shot and down it before going back upstairs.
I open the door to my room and see all the girls in there trying to comfort Addison. It doesn't seems to be done anything. She's still a crying mess.
"Everyone except for Addison get out, and don't make me repeat myself." I say.
They all stand up and make their exits.
"Dixie thank you." Avani says.
"Take care of her." Amelie says leaving the room.
"I'm proud of you Dixie, you did a good thing." Kate pats my shoulder and then leaves.
"Thank you so much Dixie. You saved her and for that I'm forever grateful." Charli says as she hugs me.
"You were right." I say and I hug her back.
"I know. I love you Dixie."
"I love you too, now get out of here." She nods and exits.
I close the door and lock it as I make my way over to Her.
She's sitting on my bed she a just like how I found her no shirt messed up pants from the struggling.
I sit down next to her and she flinches.
"Adds, it's me I won't hurt you. I promise."
She scoots closers before laying her head on my lap and then crying her eyes out.
I just sit there a play with her hair telling her sweet nothings.
After a while she seems to have calmed down.
"Come on Addi let's go get you cleaned up." She stands up and grabs my hand.
I lead her into the bathroom connected to my room.
"Come we have to get cleaned up Adds." She just stands there.
I stay taking off my shirt in hopes that she'll trust me and cooperate.
I go to the shower and turn it on. She starts to take off her clothes and I face the other direction.
        "Go ahead I'm not watching when you're done I have the shower on you can go in." I say softly.
         How can I hate her? She's my world.
          No! She's not!
          YES! YES SHE IS!
         End of discussion.
         Or is it?
       I'm broken out of my thoughts by a whimper.
        "Dix? Are you there? I'm scared?" She says sounding like she's gonna cry.
        "Yes Addi I'm right here." I say reassuringly.
        "Can you come in here?" She asks.
        "Yes Adds, I'll be there in a second." I reply.
        I finish taking off my clothes and stepping into the warm water.
        As soon as I'm in the shower she clings to me.
        "Thank you, thank you so much Dixie. You saved me." She says starting to cry again.
         "No Adds don't cry, please." I plant kisses all over her face.
         She smiles. To be the reason she's smiling again is the best feeling ever.
         "Come on, let's get cleaned up and then we can go do whatever you want." I say.
        She nods.
        She starts washing her hair and honestly I can help but stare, but it's not like to kind of stare you give someone when you want a hookup. It's the kind of stare when you look at a piece of art. She's beautiful.
        I finally feel it. The pain in my hands. I look at my knuckles, and they have dried blood on them. They're definitely bruised.
        I grab the soap and start to scrub at hands.
        The water turns a faded pink color for a couple second. Addison turns around facing me again. She grabs my hand a looks at it.
       "I'm so sorry." She apologizes.
        "What are you apologizing for. I punched him. It was my decision." I reassured her.
        A few minutes later we got out of the shower and walked back to my room in just our towels.
        "Here." I had her some underclothes and a hoodie.
         "I will never get why you wear boxers." She laughs.
        "You laugh now but when you put them on you won't be, they're so comfortable."
        We both get changed.
"Your absolutely right. These are so comfy." She says agreeing with me previous statement.
"Hey, I'll be back in a second. I gotta go grab something down stairs." I say heading to the door.
"Hey Dixie, you might wanna out these on." She throws me a pair of shorts.
I nod and head downstairs.
I look down the stairs to see the remaining stragglers of the party.
"HEY, EVERYONE ITS TIME TO GO HOME! CALL YOUR PARENTS OR YOUR FRIENDS! NOW GET OUT AND SAY SAFE!" Everyone makes there way to the door. Leaving just the group.
"So time to clean up?" I hear Avani ask.
We all nod. I do short quick tidying up before saying I have to go upstairs again.
"Oh, Griffin what happened to the guy I beat up?" I ask.
"He left. He stumbled out the door." He says.
I nod and then head back upstairs.
"Hey, I'm back. I had go help get people out and clean up." She nods motioning for me to come to her.
         I turn the lights off.
"So now like I promised we'll do whatever you want." I say sitting down next to her.
     "Can we just cuddle and watch Netflix? That's all I want." She says.
     "Yes, we can do that." I smile at her
       And just like she said we cuddled and watched Netflix. After a while she fell asleep with her head on my chest. I moved a few pieces of hair out of her face and then gave her a forehead kiss.
      "I love you Addison Rae Easterling, weather you know it or not." I say then closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep myself.
Word count: 5298
I'm way to lazy to go over this chapter for mistakes, because it's so damn long. Y'all better like this chapter. And you're welcome for Dixison content. Another k you guys so much for 6k reads. It means a lot. I hope you enjoy this chapter!