1. Moving day

Addison's Pov
     Today was the day. The day I moved from Louisiana to Connecticut and basically leave my entire life behind. Connecticut. When they told me that's where we were moving my mind had flashed to one brunette in particular. Dixie D'amelio. My ex- best friend. She had moved to Connecticut. I wonder how her life is?
"We're here!" My mom say excitedly. snapping me out of my thoughts.
My two little brothers were stoked to move but I on the other hand did not share their enthusiasm.
Hell, it was my senior year. Moving this year is the worst thing that could've happened. Not to mention we're in Connecticut. I know it's impossible but I can't help be think of her. I reach my hand up to my neck and gently tug on the necklace given to me 3 1/2 years ago by the same girl that invaded my thoughts.
Flash back
I was 14, and she was 13.
I stare into her chocolate brown eyes. We stayed silent for minutes on end just staring into each other's eyes.
"Addi?" She says breaking the silence.
"Yes Dix?" I reply back.
"Is bad that I want to kiss you right now?" She said catching me a little off guard.
I had liked her for so long, and here she was confession the fact that she wanted to kiss me.
"Addison I-" I cut her off by kissing her.
"Hey Dix-" I hear her dad say as we jump apart.
"I- Addison you parents just called and told you to come home." I says with a straight face.
I know I mess up but the look he gave me. I just give him a nod. I go up to Dixie and hug her tightly.
"I love you, okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow hopefully." I whispered into her ear.
"Goodnight Mr. D'amelio."
I've only ever called him that a couple times but at that moment it seemed appropriate.
I had made my way downstairs to see Heidi, and a 11 year old Charli watching tv on the couch.
I know that Heidi figured something was up, but regardless she had been nice.
"Hey Addi going home so soon?" Heidi asked in a suspicious tone.
"Yeah Mr. Marc said my parents had wanted to go home." Is what I said to her.
She rose her eyebrow as if she had no idea.
"ADDI! You're leaving?" Charli said finally as she had noticed I was there.
"Yeah, Char. I'm going home." I said I a sad tone.
"Aww that's so sad. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said walking up to me a giving me a big hug. Which I returned.
"See you guys." I said fake smiling as I walked out of the door.
I remember the next day Dixie and Charli came over and told me they were moving to Connecticut. Dixie had handed me a box with a tiny heart necklace in it. It has the letter "D" engraved into it. I looked at her confused, but she gave a slight tug to the chain around he neck showing she had one too with the letter "A" engraved.
I smiled. And gave them both a giant hug. After a while Dixie told Charli to go home. I said my final goodbyes to the young sister as she walked back to her house.
That left just us. Me and her. I was met by the same pair of eyes I had stared into the previous day. Still chocolate brown; the ones that made my heart melt every time I saw them.
She leaned in a planted a kiss on my forehead. I remembered how hard I blushed.
"Goodbye Adds. I'm gonna miss you." she said pulling me into a hug.
I kissed her cheek.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Dix. I love you never forget that. I'll wear this necklace everyday. I promise that to you. Goodbye." I said on the verge of tears.
At those words she gave me the worlds saddest smile and and turned around walking towards her house.
A week later the D'amelio's were gone like they'd never been there to begin with.
End of Flashback
"ADDI, ADDI,ADDISON!" I'm snapped out of my trance from my little brother Lucas yelling in my ear.
"Yeah, Yeah were here I know." I say un-enthusiastically.
     I get out of the car and finally look up a the house.  It's a pretty nice looking house I looks to have two stories so that's nice. But as I continue to look around I noticed every other house in this neighborhood seems nice.  I hear the honk of a car behind me are I jump.
     "WHAT THE HELL!" I yell.
     I turn around to see my car now in the drive way. I watch as my dad exits the car and laughs at me.
     "Not cool dude!" I say still a little mad from the honking things.
      He shoots me a quick apologetic smile. I give him one back. I can't stay mad at him. He's literally my dad.
       I grab some of majority of my boxes and put them on the dolly. Once in the house I decided to drag my stuff upstairs and find a room.
5 hours later
       I'm finally done setting up my room at like 10:30pm.
       "Ugh. Why me? Why my family? I didn't want this." Issue falling back on my bed.
      My hand reaches back up to my neck and grabs the necklace. Soon enough I'm of yours sleep thinking how tomorrow is gonna be hell.

So that's the first chapter of this book. I hope you liked it. This is my first time writing Dixison. But a absolutely adore the ship so.  Also Addisons hair is gonna be blonde in this book. It's just easier that way plus the book cover.