2.

Dixie's Pov
"Dix? Are you listening? Baby?" I hear her say snapping me out of what ever trance I was in.
"Sorry Addi. No I wasn't could you repeat what you said please." I say now fully focused her.
She looks beautiful.
"It's fine baby, I was just saying that I-" she gets cutoff.
Lights turn on and I'm woken up from my dream. Of course it was a dream. Just a dream Dixie. How can you fuck and forget every other girl but the one you didn't even get that far with you can't.
"What the fuck!" I yell.
"It's time it get up Dickles." I hear Charli say.
I hate when she wakes me up this way.
"Yeah, yeah I'm up. Good morning Char Char." I say getting up from my bed and patting the top of her head sleepily.
"Morning Dix, now go take a shower cause you stink. And make sure mom and dad don't realize you drank last night. Or your gonna be dead before senior year starts." My eyes widen at her sentence
"H- How did you know?" I ask.
"Have you smelled yourself? That's how I know now go get ready." She says walking out and closing the door.
I walk over to the mirror and look at myself. She's right I'm a mess. I laugh at myself before grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom.
Once I step into the shower I'm hit with hot water. Now it's time to think. Why the hell was I dreaming about Addison? I haven't done that since we first moved. Since I took off the necklace. After the first 2 weeks of school I had taken the necklace off. I had stopped being emotional with people. I replaced the necklace with chains and my emotions with nothing. Fuck and Forget. That's the way I roll. Not that I'm complaining. Having girls dozens of girls having a crush on me definitely helped my social status and plus it's not that bad. Then how come I can't forget the girl I didn't get anywhere with.Why can't I just forget her? I've literally fucked and forgot every other girl. So why can't I forget her. I hate her. She left me. She never tried to reach out. FUCK ADDISON. I'm done with this stuff. Fuck my past. Fuck my dad.
I exit my shower and dry off to get changed. I put on a simple pair of black jeans with rips at the knee, and black t-shirt paired with a simple chain and some white shoes. Gay but simple. I brush my teeth ,and walk down stairs.
I walk down to see my sister talking with my mom. Thank god my dad went to work early. We haven't had a good relationship since the incident. While Charli has been my saving grace in this household. It's not that my mom doesn't love and support me it's just that she's scared to say much because of my dad. And they're in love always have been so they're not going anywhere. One is just more excepting that the other.
My Dad knows I'm gay. He just won't accept that fact. So that's where Griffin comes in, or also know as Gremlin with it being his nickname. Sometimes though he's to much to handle and he actually tries to pursue me. Time after time I've sent girls his way. He's just here for presentation. The family photos to sell out perfect family. I just have to make it to the end of the year. Then our "relationship" is over. That's the day I'm looking forward too. The day I can give my dad a big ol' fuck you right to his face.
"Hey Dix we need to go." I hear Charli say snapping me out of my thoughts once again.
Why am I thinking so much today? I shake it off and walk to my car with Charli.
Addison's Pov
       I'm woken up to the sound of my alarm.
      "Ugh, why the fuck am I up this early?" I say looking at my phone.
       The alarm went off when I set it to. But then again this place is an hour ahead of Louisiana time.
     "Time to get up Addi." I tell myself.
     I get out of my bed and walk over to my closet to pull out some jeans and a simple white shirt. It's kinda cropped, so I'll bring a sweater. I don't want to get dress coded on my first day.
I grab my clothes and walk down the hall to the bathroom. Once in the room I turn the shower on to let the water warm up.
"You got this Addi," I says to myself, "I have to be alright. I got it." I say trying to help myself more.
      I strip down, and walk into the shower. Thoughts cloud my head of her. Why can't I get her out of my head? Dixie D'amelio needs to go. I don't wanna think about her anymore. So what I'm in Connecticut it's not like I'm gonna be in the same town as them. That could never happen. I'm so stupid. I keep overthinking about nothing. Yeah it's nothing Addi your fine.
        I step out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel.
        "You got this Okay? Okay." I say to myself.
        I dry off and get dressed. Once I'm done I dry my hair and put on minimal makeup. Last step the necklace. It's like my good luck charm.
          I walk out the bathroom and back into my room to grab my phone.
Time skip to when Addi gets to school cause I'm a lazy fuck
       I head to the school office. I'm supposed to be meeting the girls who's giving me the tour. Once I make to the office I'm greeted by a girls with dark hair, who's wearing a Billie Eilish hoodie. Next to her in a tall boy who's fairly skinny and he has colored hair. His style in clothes is... weird?
"Hi I'm Avani, and that's Noen the noodle." She says laughing and extending her hand to me.
I let out small laugh, and shake her hand. Noen the extends his hand which I take and shake as well.
"Hi I'm Addison Easterling, but most people call me Addi." I say introducing myself.
       "Well shall we get started? Or we just gonna miss all of today's classes? Cause I'm fine with the second option." Noen asks.
       "Normally I would be down to skip at least one class, but I don't think it's wise to do it on my first day." I reply.
       He lets out a small laughs and motions us out of the office.
       "So what year are you?" Avani asks.
       "Senior." I reply.
       "You moved senior year? That's ass!" She says from beside me.
       "Yeah, what about y'all?" I question.
       "I'm a junior, and Noodle here is a senior like you." She replies.
       "Would you stop calling me Noodle! It's annoy Vani!" He says getting slightly mad.
       "Nope. Never" she replies.
       "Okay Clown girl." He replies.
       Now Avani looks mad at him. I let out a tiny laugh.
"I'm guessing you two are best friends?" I ask the pair.
"Yup Vani moved next to me when we were younger and we've been inseparable sense then." Noen gives me a smile.
15 minutes later
"This is your first class. Good luck Addi. If you need anything come find one of us." Avani says preparing to leave.
"Thank you guys so much. I'll catch y'all later!" I say.
They wave bye as I enter the class. Oh god feeling everyone's eyes on me was not a pleasant feeling. I feel like everyone is starting into my soul. Breathe. Your okay Addison now go sit down in a desk.
I force my feet to move forward taking a seat next to two boys. I smile at one of the boys awkwardly. And he gives me a sympathtic smile back.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I hear a boy say from beside me.
It's not the one I smiled at but the other one.
"I'm Bryce, but you can call me the your next boyfriend." He says laughing at his own joke.
        This is why I hate men. I say internally rolling my eyes.
         "Yo, leave her alone she doesn't want you dumb ass." I hear guy from the other side say.
         Oh god what's happening.
          "No one was talking to you Ondreaz." Bryce says sounding mad.
         "I'm aware no one asked, but guess what?"
        "What?" Bryce says still mad.
         "Neither did she." Ondreaz finish his sentence.
         I let out a tiny laugh at his comeback. Bryce's face is bright red as he looks away.
        I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's from Ondreaz.
       "Hey, I'm sorry about Bryce. He's a real fuckboy. But anyways what's your name?" He says.
        "Oh, I'm Addison Easterling, call me Addi if you want." I say with a smile.
         Right as he was about to say something Bryce speaks from behind me. God I've been in this class for 15 minutes and I already hate this dude.
        "Addison that's a cute name. How about to let me be you daddy Addi?" He says getting closer to me.
         I shift in my chair uncomfortably. Thank god the teacher seemed to have noticed what he said.
       "MR.HALL WE DO NOT MAKE SUCH REMARKS IN MY CLASS! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!" She screams.
        I give her a thumbs up as a thank you and she nods her head a sends me a smile.
        "So anyways what I was saying was-"
        The bell rang before I knew it. Me and Ondre had spent this whole class talking.
        "Catch you later Addi." He says.
       "See you later Ondre." I give him a nod and smile, then walk out and try to find my next class.
Skip to lunch
        I walk in the cafeteria crowded with people. I search desperately for a familiar face. My eyes lead my to Noen. I walk over to him and let out a sigh.
        "Everything good so far?" He asks.
        "Well this guy named Bryce Hall tried hit on me. Then he told me to call him Daddy. So it's weird to say the least." I sigh sinking into the table.
         "He really-. I'm gonna fucking kill him!" He says.
       "It's fine Ondreaz stood up for me." I reply.
      "This is why he's the favorite of the Lopez brothers." He says blankly. 
       "What's up guys?" Avani says walking up with two other people.
       "Addi was telling me how Bryce was being his usual dick self. But Ondreaz stood up for her." Noen explains.
"This is why I hate him." Avani says
"Anyways this is Anthony and Amelie." She said introducing them.
       "Hi I'm Addison. So like triple A?" I reply.
        "I like that. That's what we should call ourselves." Amelie says.
       "So where's your girl Vani?" Noen asks.
       "She went go get coffee. Even though it's 11:30am." Avani says.
"Sounds like her." He replies back.
"Just do you know out group is usually bigger but it's the first day and people are trying to get things done." Anthony says.
We spent the rest of lunch talking about pointless things.
Time skip to the end of the day
The final bell rings. That god I can go home. It's not that today was bad but it was a lot to process.
As I'm rushing down the hallway I bump into someone and we both fall down. With people rushing around us to get out of the building we couldn't get up for a couple minutes. Not looking at each other we stay on the floor I covered me head so I really couldn't see.
        A minute or two later i feel them get up. So I push myself off the ground and look up to see a girl with dark brown hair and, chocolate brown eyes. Those eyes they look familiar somehow. She wearing a chain. I silently examine her for a moment till she says something.
Dixie's Pov
       "What the fu-" I cut myself as I finally look at who I bumped into.
      She had long blonde hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing jeans and a white shirt that was just ever so slightly cropped.
     "I'm sorry it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was-" I cut her off.
     "It's my fault angel. I wasn't looking where I was going and and I bumped into the most beautiful person ever. You okay babygirl. Any boo boos you need me to kiss away?" I say with a wink.
Addison's Pov
       I blushed at what the girl said. Hard. I don't think I've ever blushed that hard in my entire life. Her flirting wasn't like Bryce's. I actually wanted her to call me babygirl again. Ok Addi calm down. You don't even know her name yet.
Dixie's Pov
"So what's your name, or I can just call you babygirl. Cause you seem to like that name." I say with a smirk taking a step closer.
She blushes harder than before. I don't know why but I'm just drawn to her.
"I-I'm Addi." she says stuttering.
"What's your full name Addi? And why haven't I seen you here before?" I say.
"Well I'm from Louisiana, and my full name is Addison Easterling." She replies a little more confidently.
Addison's Pov
The girl goes pale.
"So what's your name?" I ask.
Dixie's Pov
This can't be happening. I stand there not knowing what to do. Run. Run Dixie.
"So what's your name?" My childhood best friend asks.
I look her in the face. I really is her. Oh my god. She has it on. She's wearing the necklace.
"Umm I got to go." I say before running out of the building.
I get into the parking lot and spot Charli already sitting in my car. Perfect I can just leave now. I jump into the car and start it.
"Where were you for the past 10 minutes. And don't tell me if it's something I'm not gonna want to hear." She says.
"Just wait until I get out of the Damn parking lot will you Charli!" I say tensely.
At the D'amelio home
We get out of the car and run to my room as fast as possible. This can't be happening. I walk over to the drawer where I keep my chains. I pull out the necklace and sit on the bed with it in my hands just staring at it.
"Dickles can you tell me what's going on?" I feel Charli sit down next to me.
She looks at the necklace, then at me, then back to the necklace.
"Do you miss Addi?" She asks sadly.
"No quite the opposite. She never tried to reach out and talk to me. I don't want anything to do with her." I say my tone becoming a bit harsher.
"Then why the necklace? You haven't touched it in forever." She asks.
"Because I saw her. Today." I reply.
"What do you mean you saw her? That makes no sense she back in Louisiana." Charli says sounding very confused.
"No she's not. Because she's literally the reason I was late to the car. I bumped into her in the hallway." I say getting madder by the second.
"Are you sure you did imagine it? Or see some that looks something like her?" She says giving me question after question.
I stand up. I'm furious.
"GOD DAMN IT CHARLI COULD YOU JUST FUCKING BELIEVE ME FOR GOD DAMN ONCE!" I say punching the wall and making a small crack in it with my knuckles.
"Ok Dix I believe you I'm sorry." She says standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder.
I reach into my pockets to grab my phone and find nothing.
"Oh shit, fuck, son of a bitch!" I say whisper yelling at myself.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"I dropped my phone at school." I say.
"I'm sure someone picked it up. And if they know it's your phone then they'll give it back immediately." She says not stressing it.
"I had my phone at the end of the day when everyone was gone Char. That means only one person can have it. Addison."
Word count: 2733
I really hope you just are liking this book. I'm aware this is a long chapter so don't murder me if my other ones aren't as long. So what do we think is gonna happen next?