Starship Troopers Invasion Part 3

"Internal oxygen level is green." Nikos reported. She retracted her helmet's face plate and took a breath.

"I'd feel a whole lot better if I knew what happened to those Bugs." Belladona said.

"Wouldn't we all?"

"Where did they all go anyway?" Adam asked.

"You'll see." Zack answered.

Back in the engine room, Chow has almost finished restoring the ship's engines.

At the holding cell, Hero gestured at Chase.

Chase deployed a snake camera to look inside the cell.

"Who's there?" It is Whitley Schnee, the only survivor of whatever happened aboard the John A. Warden.

"Damn it." Adam said. "I was hoping that he was eaten by bugs."

Winter glared at him. "That's my brother you're talking about!"

"Exactly!"

Weiss held back her sister. "Let it go Winter. You can kill each other later."

"Major Adel." She answered.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be on trial."

Retracting her face plate, she retorted, "Yeah, well... Looks like that plan was about as successful as your little experiment here. What happened on this ship, Schnee?"

"I hacked her, so she hacked me." He rambled.

"She? What do you mean "she"?" Hero asked.

"Worthy opponent. She hacked everything. Me, the ship, everything! Well, of course she did. She knew what I was thinking. Thoughts become words; words become deeds. Thoughts become words; words become deeds..." He rambled on madly.

"I think he's nuttier than Tyrian now." Hazel said.

"I'm not too sure." Watts contemplated the Schnee's words.

"Well whatever he means, it won't help him here." Cinder said.

Ignoring his ramblings, Hero told him, "We're gonna get you outta here. You and I can settle our score later. Open the door, Schnee."

"And let you kill me? No!" He yelled. "Besides, it's safer in here. Safest place on the ship. My safe place, yes. Safe place. My safehouse." He continued crazily.

Hero had just about ran out of patience with him. "Open the door, Schnee."

"You think it's funny? Turning tables? Tables turned? I arrested you, now I'm the one in the cage. You think that's funny? Do you? Do you?" He yelled angrily.

"Irrationally angry, unintelligible mumblings, mood swings... Where have I heard these symptoms before..." Ozpin wondered.

Salem as well. Those symptoms were familiar for some reason.

"I'll leave your ass here, don't think I won't. You figure it out while we clear the rest of the ship. Have this door open by the time we get back." She informed him.

"There's nothing to clear! The crew's dead. Everyone's dead. Darkness... Darkness is your friend. Whatever you do, don't turn on the lights." He creepily told them.

Chow had mostly finished restoring the ship's engines by now.

"Let there be light! Yes!"

The ship's engines restart and the lights turned on as power was restored.

"Well that warning came too late." Emerald said.