Chapter 4

⚠ Gore and Sexual Thoughts ⚠

As Canada approached Russia's place, he chuckled and felt a rush of adrenaline kick in. He could hear USSR (Soviet Union) talking to his son about leaving tonight with Ukraine and Belarus. 'Perfect..' He thought to himself. He smirked and hid in a bush. The door creaked open and he saw Belarus laughing while Ukraine followed behind. He sighed thinking of all the things he could do to her. 'So innocent...so gullible. ' He thought as he chuckled. He heard Russia say their goodbye's and watched their car pull out of the driveway and drive down the street at a fast pace. Canada took this opportunity to climb up to the bathroom window which they left open. Russia was sitting in the living room playing on his phone, the television blasting. "Hello..RuSsIa..!" Canada stated.
Russia turned around and looked freaked out.

"Oh..Canada how did you get in?" He asked, "I thought I locked-" he was cut off.

"Look thats none of your concern," he glared at him and raised his hockey stick, "You will never be able to get in my way EVER again!!" He smiled as Russia looked at him with wide eyes.

"Canada! Please this ai-" He was cut short by a hockey stick going through his brain. Canada then pulled the hockey stick out of his head. Chunks of brain was left on it. He scoffed, watching Russia's body drop like a puppet whos puppeteer left it be. He heard a car pull up and Canada booked it knowing he had wasted too much time. He took one last look at Russia's corpse and left it as a surprise for his family. He booked it out the back door and as he made it to the tree line, he heard his angel and her sister scream. He chuckled and sighed, 'Sorry gumdrop.' He took his clothes off and jumped in the shower. Lost in his own thoughts, wondering how he would get rid of the evidence and his hockey stick. He decided to go over to Germany's house tomorrow knowing Third Reich may be able to help him.