Chapter Sixteen: Snow: Cold and Beautiful

Start from the beginning

"So what is you doing?" He question as I leaned my back against the wall.

"Nothin'. Just a very stressful day, and you've just made it much better," I said with a smile. He smiled back and that's when I noticed his front tooth.

"Oh my god. Wheres your tooth?" I freaked out as the tooth directly in front was no longer in existence.

"What?" Riley questioned as he brought his hand up to his mouth and felt his teeth. He let out a squeal as he pulled his hand away and seen blood. I panicked and took his hand. I wiped it on my shirt and told him to open his mouth. He did allowing me to make sure the tooth hadn't broken. Thankfully, the fall knocked the entire tooth out, so we didn't have to worry about getting half of a tooth out.

I searched on the ground quickly as I hoped to find the tooth. Riley wiggled in my arms and pointed to an area on the ground.

"Lookie! My tooth!" He yelled as the white tooth lay on the ground. I bent over and quickly picked up the tooth and then hauled ass down the stairs to get to the bathroom.

I barged into the bathroom that was close to my room and just down the hall from Greyson's. I prayed that we hadn't woke up half of the pack by now.

I sat Riley down on the sink as he kept touching his gum and panicked every time he'd pull his hand away and there was blood on it. I tried to keep him calm as I grabbed a wash cloth and wetted it down. I put the cloth on his gum as he squirmed.

"Jish weh," he said as I held the wet cloth onto his gum. His little cheeks were tear stained from crying about his missing tooth. I laughed and nodded.

I took the cloth off after a few minutes and told him to smile. He smiled really big, and I laughed. He giggled loudly and then turned around to look at himself in the mirror. He kept smiling into the mirror and licking the open area in his cluster of baby teeth.

"Will it grow back?" He asked as his tongue wiggled in the open space. I chuckled at him and nodded.

"Yeah. I lost all of my teeth so did Bubba. They all grew back, though," I stated as he kept screwing with his gums. "You should stop that. You'll make them bleed again." He quickly stopped and turned around. He kept a straight face for a moment, but then yawned loudly.

"Come on kiddo. It's late," I told him. He held out his arms as I picked him up and carried him out of the bathroom and into his room. By the time I sat on the bed, he already made himself comfortable on my shoulder.

His arms were wrapped securely around my neck as his head laid comfortably at the base of my shoulder. I slowly unwrapped his little arms from around my neck and laid him on the bed. I covered him in the John Deere tractor blankets and then kissed his forehead. I laid beside him and just watched as his little lips formed a pout as he drifted to sleep. I ran my knuckles down his cheek and just did that for maybe an hour.

I began to doze off until Riley's door slowly creaked open. My heart felt like it stopped and I nearly had a heart attack. I watched as a figure walked into the room and, slowly, I could see the features on its face.

Greyson. His sleepy facial features made me think he was sleep walking at first until he sat on the bed and looked at me.

"Come on," he said and held out a hand. I didn't argue as I took his hand, and he pulled me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked sleepily as he bent down and gave Riley a kiss on the forehead.

"My room," he said simply. I didn't object when he began to drag me out of the room. To be honest, having a nice nap beside Greyson brought a sense of comfort to me. Maybe it's because he brought my parents to me or maybe it's just because I'm finally understanding how hard it is to love someone when they are the human form of snow: cold and beautiful.

As we walked to his room, I nearly tripped twice, and each time I did he laughed which made me laugh, too.

We made it to his room. As soon as he opened the door, his amazing scent invaded my nose. I smiled as he walked me to the bed, and I lazily flopped onto it. He laughed at me in my extremely sleepy form.

He crawled in beside me. I snuggled up beside him as I cocooned myself in the covers. He chuckled at me again, and I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt. I smiled to myself as I sat my hand on his chest.

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked drowsily.

"You weren't in your room when I went to check on you," he replied as his chest vibrated under my hand.

"Why'd you check on me?" I asked as I yawned and closed my eyes.

"I always do. Every night. I always have." I smiled and let out a 'hmm' before falling asleep with a smile sprawled across my face.

----

Okay. Yep. Two updates. IM AMAZING. haha jk. I've had this chapter done and I actually couldn't wait to post it. I was gonna wait but I don't even care now.

Can everyone please vote for this and the last chapter? I REAAAAAALLY want to get 100k votes SOOo yeah.

How are you guys liking Greyson? Do you guys think he's trying hard enough? Or do you think Alex is finally seeing Greyson as a mate?

And did anyone have a flashback moment with Alex and Riley when they ran into eachother? I just had to put Riles in there. Anyone miss him?

I attempted to explain stuff in the chapter because I felt like it was needed. I was trying to go back to what the first chapters were like. Just simple little chapters.

Ang super requested chapters? Any characters that you want to make an appearance?

I have school tomorrow and Tuesday and then Christmas break #prayforme

EHH. So please vote for this and follow me 

I love you all so much and those of you who always know what's going on and can remember all of the characters and never complain then you are a-freaking-mazing. I love you so much though!❤️😂

Edited 3/19/16