"I'm sorry... Ojiro...Umm, ..." Sora said to both of the males.

"I'm Shoda from B-class. What's had happened?"

"It's was his quirk, right. Kaminari-san."

"...Hai..." Sora said as she was forgiven by the two boys since she was not in fault.

"In fourth place, Team Midoriya! These four teams...will advance...to final round! Now, we'll take an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities! See ya!"

Denki was used as a sandbag by Sora as she releases her anger on him. Remembering Ojiro asked her if she quitting it, he did not want to take credit along with Shoda from class-B.

"No...continue..." Sora said as she writes down 'making this far, I will go on to the final, I'm sorry... Ojiro...'

"It's fine when you had a match with him. Beat him up." Ojiro said to Sora who nodded her head.

Sora was then seen eating the meal that she makes herself. As Denki talked to Kirishima and Sero while charging up.  After a while, Sora was then approached by Yaoyorozu and Jiro.

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up! Huh?"

"What are they doing?"

"What's the matter, class A? What kind of fan service is that?"

"Mineta-san! Kaminari-san! You tricked us, didn't you?! Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes?"

Sora was in raged as she makes to wear this. She rushed up to Denki and kicked him in the face while punching Mineta. The others did not even bother to stop her and continue the event. Jiro was the one who supports it the most. She was stepping on Denki's face while grabbing on Mineta's face as the final event reveal.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!"

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh? I'm gonna stand on the stages that I watch every year on Tv!"-Kirishima

"Was it a tournament last year?"-Ashido

"It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year. Last year, it was a sports chanbara match."-Sero

"Itai...." The three turn to look at the pervert duo. Denki was on the ground with a foot on his back and Mineta's face was grab by a hand with blue electric.

"Let's agree, not to make Sora mad..." The three agreed to it.

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team--"