03.

I am of the last ones who are still in the classroom. Amy is gone, because her next class is at the other end of the school. Just me and Grace Walker. "Hey babe." My head turns to the door. Ryan grins at the blonde girl as she starts kissing him. Imma throw up. I walk past them without a reaction. I won't give him this satisfaction.

As I walk into my next class, I realize that I'm too late. Shit. Just one free seat, next to an unknown face. Addy gives me an annoyed look and points on the guy next to her. Shit that's Quinton! I can't help but laugh a little, before sitting down next to the stranger. "Are you new?" He looks at me and his eyes are filled with boredom. "Yea." I nodd and start listening to my teacher.

"I'm Mason." I turn my head to the blonde guy next to me. "Selena." He smiles at me. "Hey can I have lunch with you? I don't know anyone here." Aww, he seems like a bad boy but he's so sensitive, just like Ryan. "Sure." He sighs in relief. "You really seemed like a badass to me." I laugh a little. He grins at me. "I am, so don't tell anyone about this." Now I we both start laughing. "Ms. Santos!" My teacher hisses. Oops. I try my best to avoid laughing, but Mason tries his best to make me laugh.

____

"Sel your lucky ass got to sit next to the hot boy and I? I have to sit next to Quinton oh god!" Addison complains. I guess she didn't recognize the 'hot boy' on my side. "I'm Mason by the way." Addison stares at him with her eyes wide open. "Why don't you tell me that you brought him with you?" She whispers in my ear. This girl is next level awkward. We sit down at our table and it starts to fill up. Alejandro sits next to me, while Max sits in front of me and plays wit his food. "Aye Max!"

Ryan starts jogging to our table. He glances at me and Mason, before shaking his head and talking to his best friend. "Really? A party on the first day Ryan?" Now everyones eyes are on Ryan. "Yeah! Bro it's our senior year! I don't need a relationship or boring nights!" I have to laugh and it shows. Ryan knows what I'm thinking about..