Chapter 12

(3rd Person PoV)

A week has happened since the village got destroyed while Tanjiro and (Y/N) were hospitalized, everything is back to normal for now, the villagers were moved to another village, everyone is calm... Zenitsu is being annoying.... Yeah, pretty normal...

Nezuko: W-welcome!

Zenitsu: So cute I'm having heart attacks, is Nezuko-chan speaking? For me? Is it me? Is she working hard for me?! Nezuko-chan under the moon was amazing, but Nezuko-chan under the sun is absolutely amazing! Wonderful! Marvelous!

Aoi: GET AWAY FROM HER!

Nezuko: Welcome back, Inosuke.

Zenitsu turned around extremely fast with a killer intent aura, he was ready to kill someone already.

But that same say an emergency pillar meeting was held in the Ubuyashiko state.

Sanemi: Ahhgh, I envy you guys dammit, why can't I bump into upper moons? Tell me your secret (Y/N).

(Y/N): Simple, they think you are ugly by your scars.

Sanemi:... Oi, do you want to die?

Iguro: It's not like people bump into them all the time, but how are you two doing Kanroji, Tokitou?

(Y/N): Thanks for asking.

Kanroji smiled while saying she felt better while Tokitou had an upset face.

Muichirou: I.. Am not at full strength yet.

Gyomei: If we lose any more Hashiras, the demon hunters will be in trouble, but defeating two upper moons without casualty is very noble indeed...

Shinobu: You two recovered surprisingly quickly from this, did anything happen?

Giyuu: Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything including this.

As he said this a woman appeared making everyone shut up.

Amane: I'm very sorry for the wait, for the pillar meeting today, I ubuyashiki Amane will he attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya, right now the disease affecting our master Kagaya has gotten worse and he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting in front of you all.

Every Hashira bow their heads as Gyomei starts to speak.

Gyomei: Understood, I'll pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer even for just a day and for you to stay strong Amane-sama.

Amane: He would like to give his thanks to all the pillars, I'm sure you all have Heard this, but we now have a demon who has conquered the sun, and she is here, Kibutsuji Muzan has mostly likely altered his goals to go after her, so that he can conquer the sun himself, the tim for an all-out battle is approaching, we also have reports of strange marks appearing on Kanroji-sama, (L/N)-sama and Tokitou-sama during their battles against upper moons four and five so I would like to ask you two about how you got those marks and what the conditions are to obtain them.

Everyone is surprised about it but one person and that is (Y/N) but he stays silent.

Amane: During the sengoku era there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan, they all had marks that resembled demon crests, the knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this.

Sanemi: But I haven't Heard of it so why are we hiding this?

He asks confused while the others pay attention.

Amane: Because a lot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why, a lot of information about the marks became hazy with time, maybe because it was never laid out in Stone back then and the demon hunters were on the verge of annhilation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point, but we do have one piece of consistent knowledge about them, once one person has that mark on them it starts spreading to others as if they're resonating.

Mitsuri Kanroji x Male Reader: A Slayer's WillOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara