Chapter 5

Hi guys, so B wins, the eye that (Y/N) will have is this one.

But C also had some votes so I thought hmmm what about if I let the guys have what they want so for Votes C, I'll also include this eye

I'll explain it fast, so

I'll explain it fast, so.. (Y/N)'s eye start with the Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan, that lets him predict his opponent's next move, if (Y/N) use it too much he will bleed and then it will cause a headache, so (Y/N) needs to train more, the more he uses his eye, the stronger he gets and then his can change pattern (2nd picture) where he is able to copy Breathing Skills, Blood Demon arts is a maybe, it all depends how I can make it work.

Anyways that's all, enjoy.

____________________________________

(Y/N) PoV
Tanjiro: "Who are these peop-"

The kakushi shuts him up slamming his head on the ground while we all look at Tanjiro Kamado.

Kakushi: "Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras and a Kinoe as strong as them!"

Tanjiro(thinking): 'What is a Hashira? what's he talking about? Who are they exactly?'

Then Shinobu gets his attention.

Shinobu:" Welcome to the Demon Slayer's headquarters and you' re about to be put on trial Tanjiro Kamado-kun. Before we start why don't you explain the crime you've comm-"

Rengoku cuts her off...

Rengoku: "There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code! We're withing our rights to deal with him on our own!
We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

(Y/N): "Well Rengoku-san you are right but sadly the kid has potential, I must admit he's strong."

Uzui: "Hmph, in that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly! I'll show you the most flamboyant bloods pray you'll ever see.
I'm talking max flamboyance."

(Y/N)(thinking): 'I think he just ignored me..'

Gyomei: "Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is.. The poor soul, I pity him for having been born at all."