Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s PoV

I catch up with the others as we run fast running to Mt. Nagutomo to complete our mission.

Mitsuri: "So why Oyakata-sama stopped you (Y/N)?"

She asks a bit confused.

(Y/N): "Oh right I almost forgot to tell you guys. I'm the Explosion Pillar."

They just continue running like nothing happened.

Hajime: "Well I mean you have declined the position a lot of times, nothing new."

Mitsuri just nods.

Mitsuri: "True, but congratulations (Y/N) this also means you can just call me Mitsuri instead of Mitsuri-san."

Hajime: "I wonder why this guy and his sister are important and I hope we get to kill some demons."

(Y/N): "If we get in time then yeah I believe we will be able to kill some demons."

Mitsuri: "Well we are almost there."

In a few minutes we get to Mt. Natagumo and I can hear 3 demons.

(Y/N): "There's 3 demons, Mitsuri head to the east, Hajime head to west, I'll go to the north.
One of them must be Nezuko Kamado."

They nod and we separate as I start to feel uncomfortable this air, this sound of everything, makes me feel nervous.

Hajime's PoV

Hajime: "I hope there's a demon if there isn't then this mission will be really boring."

I continue running then I jump into a tree and start tree jumping and I find my target, it was a girl with white hair and in front of her was Shinobu.

Hajime (thinking): 'Oh it's Shinobu-san I wanna see her fight.'

I watch Shinobu do her breathing skill then stab the girl with her poison then she start explaining that she is the best doing poison.

I jump down and I get behind her and she tries to kick me as I dodge.

Hajime: "Wow Shinobu-san I didn't know this is how you greet friends."

Shinobu looks at me surprised then pats my head.

Hajime: "Shinobu-san I'm not a kid anymore..."

She stops patting me then she tells me there's one more demon alive then we start running to the north.

3rd Person PoV

Mitsuri continues running to the east but she stops as she notices the demon she was trying to find.

Mitsuri(thinking): 'This demon isn't cute at all.'

(Imagine him with pale skin and red eyes)

Shin : "Oh finally a demon slayer, I was tired of waiting, my name is Shin, upper moon 4."