Chapter 6

(Y/N)'s PoV
Darkness that's all what I could see, I remembered that day.. Everyone dead, my father, my friends... If I just had more power, I look at my hand and grip it like if I was holding my katana, I' l'll kill them all. I open my eyes slowly feeling weight on my chest and my hands touches something really soft..

(Y/N): "Hmm... What's this?"

I touch more whatever I'm touching and I grope it but then I hear... Moans?! I look down and see Mitsuri her face red and she starts to wake up and we lock eyes.... Uhhh what I do... What I do she will slap me and will think I'm a pervert...

Mitsuri:"Good morning (Y/N)... Um how do you feel?"

She kisses my cheek making me blush harder and hugs me tightly as I pat her head.

(Y/N): "I'm fine just a small headache Mitsuri.."

Mitsuri: "Also (Y/N) I didn't expect you to be so bold to grope my ass while I sleep."

I look a side trying to hide my blush more and wrap my arms around her waist then she grabs my face and makes me look at her.

Mitsuri: "Hey (Y/N) are you really fine?"

(Y/N): "Yeah..."

We lean in and before we kiss someone opens the door.

Tanjiro: "I heard the Hashira who stabbed Nezuko is here!"

(Y/N):..... F*CKING COCKBLOCK!

I grab whatever is near me and to my luck it's a fork and I throw it to him and he gets nervous.

(Y/N): "Get out before I kill you."

He closes the door and I can hear him run... Fucking idiot.
I lean in and peck her lips and she smiles.

(Y/N): "I love you Mitsuri."

Mitsuri: "Me too (Y/N) well I guess I need to take my leave, I need to do a mission."

She stands up then kisses my forehead and leaves while I lay down and wait for Shinobu, I know she will attend me like she always do.
I can hear a heartbeat, yup, she's coming.

Shinobu: "Hi (Y/N) Mitsuri was really happy right now that I saw here fufu what did you do?~"

(Y/N): "None of your business, do I need to do recovery training?"

Shinobu: "Well I mean you got stabbed so you will need it just in case, also Kamado-kun have said that he wants to give you a good punch in the face."

(Y/N):"Whatever, I'll meet you at training I guess."

Shinobu just sweatdrops

Shinobu: "Hope you won't escape like last time."

Flashback 7 months ago

Shinobu: "(Y/N) I'm here to pick you up for the recovery training."

I look at Shinobu and her eyes widen as she see me about to jump the window.

(Y/N): "Have a good day Shinobu, see ya!"

I jump and run away bot wanting to do recovery training since I don't need it.

Flashback ends.

(Y/N): "That was a good day."

Shinobu: "See you at training, don't be late."

Timeskip to recovery training

I have already beaten Aoi and Kanao, I'm against Shinobu right now, I grab the tea and she touches it before I can raise it she moves to the left and I block her hand then I quickly grab the tea and raise it, I win then I just put a bit of the tea on her hand.