Chapter 1:Something To Discuss

Summary:

Lan Wangji confessed to Wei Wuxian to marry him and he agreed... and the couple got married after a month or soo... it's night time and Wei Wuxian got tired after this big day and returned to Jingshi and was having deep thoughts..

Author's POV:

It was late in the night and the moon was giving a milky white shine which kissed the floor of the Jingshi. The Jingshi was decorated by Lan Sizhui and the other disciples with  red and white flowers, some jade trinkets, flower painted white flower pots and the bedsheets were of pure silk which was glittering due to the moonlight... The place was looking very breath taking and it more or less looked like a God's chamber of Heaven.

The door of the Jingshi slid open as Wei Wuxian was guided inside of it by Zewu Jun as Lan Wangji had some matters to deal with his uncle who had called out for him in the Ancestral Hall. He was really tired after this and then Zewu Jun escorted him to the Jingshi and informed that Lan Zhan will come shortly after.

Wei Wuxian ,"Wow !! the room is looking soo beautiful Sect Leader Lan. Sizhui and the others surely made hard effort to decorate this. I think I should reward them something for this." 

"Don't do that Childe Wei, it is your wedding and they had just prepared your room... you don't have to reward them." Zewu Jun said with a softness in his voice..

"Okay Zewu Jun, if you say so..... but where is Lan Zhan now, he said he'll be back soon. Why is he taking so much time. Is everything okay over there?? Should I visit him??" He asked peeking out of the room to see any traces of him but had got none.

"You should rest now Wei Gongzi.... it's almost late and you had a very tiring day today. Wangji will return any moment now. So don't worry." He said reassuring him.

Wei Ying looked at him and hearing those words made him relax a bit,"Okay, if it's what Zewu Jun says..."

They both smiled and bowed each other and then Lan XiChen left the room. Wei Ying was left alone and he then decided to change his red robe which was very heavy due to the embroideries on it into his own night attire. He went to bathe and wore his night robe and sat on the bed. He was scared every now and then thinking that why Lan Zhan was not returning even he told that he'll return very soon. He was feeling very tired and layed down on the bed and his mind was consumed with numerous thoughts which was never ending.

*sigh*'Why Lan Zhan is taking soo long?? He promised me that he'll return....... I guess he'll not have to face any problem if he would have married a woman which could be accepted by every elders and the cultivation world. I couldn't even give him the heir of the Gusu Lan Sect. The way all the elders including the cultivators have discouraged this type of marriage but Lan Qiren still approved of this for his nephew's sake. If I didn't even summoned at all by Mo Xuanyu Lan Zhan wouldn't have had to suffer through this. I don't even know why did he stood by my side even knowing that he'll go against all the clans. He still supported me and cared for me, and I didn't even gave him anything in return. UGHH!!! I really hate this...!!!!'

Unknowingly wet tears started to fall off from his eyes and without him being noticed that Lan Zhan has already entered the room and saw him in this dreadful state. He can't tolerate himself when he saw him crying or in pain and he rushed towards his side and took his hands in his and wiped off the stray tears from his pale face. Suddenly Wei Ying snapped from his(LZ) touch and halted back.

Lan Zhan was confused as well as worried about his sudden behaviour and asked, "Wei Ying what's wrong?? Are you okay ?? Why are you crying ??"

"A-aahh Lan Zhan yo-you're back. What took you soo long ?? I'm damn tired waiting for you" Wei Wuxian pouted cutely and tried to change the topic but was in vain.

"Wei Ying stop changing the topic. Tell me what's wrong?? Why were you crying??" He said looking at him with worried eyes.

"Lan Zhan it's not that important....... Just thinking about the past nothing else... I think you should go freshen up it's already late Lan Zha--..!!!". 

Suddenly some cold yet soft lips came crashing and locked with Wei Ying's lips to which he(WY) gave in and melted into the kiss. His emotions again got overwhelmed by seeing Lan Zhan kissing him so passionately. The kiss was full of pure love not with lust or any forcing. Lan Zhan then felt some wetness between their cheeks and realised that Wei Ying was crying again. He slowly pulled out from it and holded Wei Ying's shoulders tightly yet firmly and saw him sobbing while he hid his face with his left arm. He removed his hand and said,"Now even when you're like this you'll still say that you are fine..." as he finished his words Wei Ying pulled him in a warm hug and buried his face in his red robe and smelled in the familiar scent of sandalwood"

"Lan Zhan....." His voice trailed off..

"Mn?"

"I have something to discuss with you...."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

1st chapter done guyss......still I'm not a very good author... I'm currently very busy with my studies but I'll make sure to post the 2nd chapter soon... :)

957 words~~