Spa tub

Mark x reader

Mark and I were on date night and wanted to have fun in the spa. It is late at night and the stars are beautiful. The air is cool but the spa is warm and comforting. Steam was rising from the water.

Mark looks sexy as always. Topless and in maroon swimming shorts.

I was wearing a dark red bikini. It was small so more of my skin is revealed. It made my boobs look great.

Mark
Hey baby. Welcome to your date

He says this as I walk up to the tub.

Y/N
Naww thanks baby

I get into the tub and sit across from mark.

Mark
You look so sexy

Mark said in his deep voice and smirks

Y/N
You look sexy too, Mark.

Mark gets up and steps towards me. His crotch was inches from my face. I blush. He dips down into the water and looks deep into my eyes.

Mark
I want you baby

Y/N
I'm all yours

We pause before slowly leaning in to kiss. Our lips connected, I could feel the heat from his lips warm mine. Kissing him felt so good.

Marks hands were feeling to my ass as he moved my body closer to his to make the kiss more heated. My legs wrapped around him.

He then moved down to my neck sucking my sweet spot making me moan softly. My head felt like it was getting lighter by the second.

Mark stopped sucking and looked into my eyes again while smirking.

He put his hand down my bikini bottoms and started rubbing my clit. I gripped onto Marks other hand which was resting on my thigh as I moaned.

Mark
Is that good?

Y/N
Yes daddy

Mark
Good.

He moved faster causing me to cum. I gasped.

Mark removed his hand from my bottoms and just smiled at me.

I decided to remove my top flashing my boobs.

Mark
Gorgeous..

I giggle and led his hands onto them. He begins to play with them by squeezing them. I then removed his shorts to discover an erect dick under the water. I began to pump him.

Mark
Mmmmm

Y/N
Want to stand up so I can see?

I smirk and he smirks back. He stands up and I see his huge member.

I glance up at his face and started sucking. He looks at me, opens his mouth and raises his eyebrows. I rub myself as I do this.

Mark
Oh baby that's so damn good

He moves my hair out of my face and plays with it as I suck him harder.

Mark
wow..

I could feel that he was close so I stopped.

Y/N
Sit down. Don't worry I'll finish you off.

Mark sits down and then I climbed on top of him. I lowered myself onto him slowly taking in his size. Almost instantly I start to hump him fast. We both moaned loudly. Hearing his moans turned me on even more.

Mark
I want you to scream my name.

He leaned to suck on my tit which made me feel so good.

Y/N
Oh mark!

He thought that wasn't good enough, so Mark thrusted into me as well as I humped him.

Y/N
MARK-

We both reached our climax. He stopped sucking to moan, enjoying his high.

We slowed down and I got off of him to sit beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder. Mark and I were panting.

Mark
You were so fucking good

Y/N
So were you.

Mark
I love you

Y/N
I love you too

Mark kissed me on the head.