Part 3

Before retiring to bed, Arnav Singh Raizada always has an habit of relaxing his legs in the pool and think about his day's work. Today is no different until Payal came and casually asked him "Can I join you?" If arnav was amused and happy he didn't show it, he just said " Payal you never need to take permission from me to sit anywhere in this house or for that matter never ever take permission to do anything in my life."

Payal Singh Raizada and Arnav Singh Raizada both studied in the same class, same bench, same institution until they graduated. During Post graduation Arnav chose Harvard for his MBA and Payal studied her MBA in Delhi. They are so close knit that people used to think Arnav and Payal are an item until Payal dated Akash and seeing Arnav growing obsession for khushi.

These rich Raizada khandhaan has an tradition - go to Harvard for increasing their business acumen. Frankly business is there in their blood. No one can take away how Anjali has managed business until Akash return from Harvard and how anjali and akash has managed business after their father Pratap Singh Raizada death. Its a known fact that Payal and Khushi father Shashi gupta is the person behind the curtain who has made some decisions for the siblings to stand in this ruthless world but they lost Shashi gupta too 2 years back. Akash, Anjali combined with Arnav are unstoppable. They work like a team and get ready for any challenge.

"What's up Arnav?" Payal casually asked.

"Nothing Payal, business is going on good with Akash bhai and Anjali Di assistance and you know my personal life is hell, thanks to me and thanks to my stubborn Khushi." Arnav answered

Both had a laugh as if they are discussing a joke and Payal immediately said "that little pampered soul still makes us dance on her fingers, just like before." This is so true statement. Khushi always used to be so pampered that the whole house used to dance on her tunes and if not one, the other used to listen her rants.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Do you remember Payal when Khushi was just 3 and Garima aunty used to find it so hard to make her learn numbers? Payal has a beautiful smile remembering the incident. Its always a tradition that akash and anjali used to do their home work in Raizada house and Arnav and Payal in payal house whereas Raj used to study in their special room constructed for kids playing by Shashi gupta. They never used to study in one house because 6 children used to be a riot and mothers couldn't control them.

When Khushi was 3 she was naughty and Garima aunty used to teach her numbers but khushi being khushi used to show her toothless smile and used to run away. One day her responsibility vested with Arnav and Payal and they started teaching her numbers. She used to listen 1 to 9 and exactly when arnav used to tell her this is 10, she used to rub off 1 in 10 and used to give a naughty smile to him which he can never get irritated off.

One day Arnav and Payal had some assignment and both the kids has extremely worked hard to complete it and took a break for few minutes. Khushi has walked in to the room and had made her color filled hand imprint on Arnav books. It took him 1 more hour to write it again but he never complained because Khushi has said I made your homework beautiful arnav and gave that smile that Arnav couldn't say anything

It was and is always like that. Khushi naughtiness, anger always used to be targeted on Arnav things or on him because he used to pamper her the most. Out of all he used to pamper her the most and the little brat knows Arnav though gets irritated can't even say anything.

When she was admitted into Kindergarten at the age of 3, the whole colony has known it because Khushi used to cry and complain to everyone that Mamma sends me to school, she don't love me anymore, she want to send me away. If a stranger listen to her rant they might have taught that Garima is a bad mother but thankfully most of the colony knows khushi because she used to run away in any of the houses and it used to be difficult task to get her from their houses. Finally they have sent Arnav to get Khushi. When Arnav went to Sharada Aunty to get khushi she said "Arnav will you promise me no school - pinky promise please."

Arnav can never break his promise and Khushi knows that. But then Arnav being arnav has used his intelligent mind and said "Khushi do you want to spend more time with me during the day and khushi immediately said yes" "But then I stay whole day in the school Khushi, how can you spend time with me?" Khushi started thinking and said "Arnav what shall we do then?" Then Arnav said "Why can't you come around to my school, so that we can spend time." Khushi immediately asked "Can I spend time with you, don't my class teacher will beat me, will my class teacher kick me if i do naughty thing?" Arnav assured "no one will say anything to you." This is how Arnav convinced Khushi for school. If there is anyone who can convince Khushi and whose word Khushi will listen it is only Arnav.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Arnav you both are so unique and imperfect but so perfect for each other. You can shout on whole world and be ruthless but with Khushi you don't even say a word and on the other hand Khushi doesn't say a word to anyone and don't do anything with others but she will only shout on you and get angry on you." Payal said.

"Payal, how is Khushi?" asked Arnav. "She is good Arnav."

"Do you know one thing, Arnav?" what he questioned

Everyday after we sleep, Anjali Di walks into Khushi room and sits for few minutes. Arnav said "I know Payal, Di speaks like that but she cares for all and she cares even for me." She always checks if I sleep payal.

At the right moment Anjali entered and said " Waah kyunki bhabhiji bi kabhi dost thi story chal rahi hi. Ekta kapoor next serial should be named as Kahaani doston ki. Should give an update to maatha Raizada that Humare ghar ki kahaani is so hit today. Waah Humare Chote ab Chote nahi raha, bade hogaye hi. He is not cribbing Payal is not talking, Di is not pampering, Khushi is not seeing me, Bhai is not mentoring. Waah chote maan gaye"

When she left saying this both Payal and Arnav had laugh to think Di and her ways never change. Care bi karti hi but sarcastic taunt bi maarti hi.