Te amo!

Locked up in her room, she cried for what felt like hours. As soon as she realized what she had just done,  she felt awful. Of all, the time she spent with Samarth was one of the most precious moments in her life. Niharika had always been happy, about the fact that the hand Samarth chose to hold on was her's. But the vulnerability of  that moment had just spoiled everything that she had with him.

Samarth didn't realize when he reached his room. He did not want to go infront of anyone with his tear smitten red face but, unfortunately Neha had been waiting for him in his room.
What has happened to you? Why are you so red? Did you cry?,  Neha asked concerned at the looks on her brother's face.
Samarth pushed her away  from her and shouted at her,  "why did you lie that Niharika wanted to meet me? She doesn't even want to see me again" he said.
Neha stood there, dumbfounded. She didn't leave the room,  instead she hugged her brother and apologized for her mistake. Samarth did not tell her what had happened up at the terrace neither did she ask instead, she stood up and went to her room and called Niharika.
"My brother was crying for the first time in years, I need an explanation. What did you do?" Neha demanded.
"The only thing that I felt doing right up there and don't ask me for an explanation your interference is not needed", Niharika replied hardly holding back her sobs.
"Okay, now, don't you dare come closer to me or my brother",  Neha warned .
"Neha, we are friends", Niharika reminded her only friend.
"We were friends, you spoiled everything, you were not allowed to hurt my brother", Neha said with a heavy voice and hang up the call.
Next morning, Samarth did not come out of his room until evening neither did he have his breakfast. He had drowned himself in work. He was avoiding everyone. On the other hand,  Niharika's maid was making her have food by force,  she blackmailed her that she sould tell her parents. Things were gloomy for the rest of the week neither did Samarth interacted with his family nor did Neha,  replied to Niharika's phone call.
Niharika's parents were due coming today, she had been waiting for this day for years but, she wasn't even happy about it today infact she felt scared.
"Kid, you dont have to get married right away,  but at some point you will have to find a partner right?  You don't seem very much interested in doing that so, we are just helping you out", her mother would say over the call.
Her parents were at the door, but she was not happy. She didn't even spend time with her parents instead, she avoided the groom hunting conversations with them. They thought she was being shy but, nowadays she has always been thinking about Samarth.
Niharika, do you want to choose a boy for yourself? Her mother asked one day during lunch.
"You really want to send me away, dont you?", she shot back at them.
"mom, dad, you really don't have to be together for me, you have never been that away,  I am used to being alone. If marriage is your only purpose to stay together, then, you two can leave whenever you want to", she told them decisively and left the table without completing her lunch.
They didn't argue, even when she wanted them to go back to their respective lives, they stayed. Her parents were ready to take upon all her anger, they knew they desreved it.
Next day, in the morning, they told her about a guy named Sudhanshu.
"He is a nice guy and he works in research department of RM biotech", Niharika's parents told her about his profile but, everything they said after the mention of a company owned by her next door neighbor was not heard by her.
At that moment, she wanted to run to him but her parents brought her back to reality, "We are planning to have dinner today with them, here at home", her parents informed her.
Niharika was at a loss of words, she took her cellphone and ran to her room. I can't marry someone when I love someone else,  she thought to herself while dialling a number; Samarth's number. Her number was blocked already. She didn't know what to do,  Neha had not been picking up her call lately.  She had no choice then to wait till the evening.

Niharika couldn't excuse for getting ready,  she wore an orange Saree with pearl earrings bought by her mother.
To her parents, she looked gorgeous. To herself, she felt awful.  Just then, she heard a familiar car horn. It was Samarth's car. Thinking that she wouldn't get a better chance, she ran out, without providing any explanation to her parents.
It was just when Samarth had parked his car,  Niharika reached him. His mouth dropped at the sight of the gorgeous lady standing infront of him. Being conscious about the onlookers, she said, "I want to talk to you, on the terrace, please, one last time?", and left for her home.
Samarth was not going to listen to her,  he went to his room.
"What was she saying?  Why was she wearing a saree?" Neha asked him standing on the door.
"I don't know,  you yourself ask her when you meet her next time", Samarth muttered.
"Actually, I stopped talking to her, when you cried because of her.  She has been calling me ever since,  but I dont talk to her", Neha told her brother and sat down on his bed while he was gathering his home clothes.
He turned around and looked at her,  it felt like Neha would cry at another mention of Niharika.
"Hey, you didn't have to do that!  It was our problem,  why did you leave her alone?  She might have needed you when her parents are finding him a groom", Samarth consoled his sister and sat on the floor.
Beautiful,  saree, terrace, ONE LAST TIME! 
Samarth and Neha both realized, why she was looking so pretty, "someone must be coming to see her!" both said looking at each other together.
She must be in some problem, maybe she doesn't likes the guy, maybe they are pressurizing her to get married!  Samarth thought to himself and ran towards the terrace. Neha sat there and smiled to herself.
He reached the terrace, and saw the most beautiful girl of his world,  pacing around the terrace.
Open hair, diamond bindi, pearl earrings, fair skin, deep brown eyes, a gorgeous saree,  everything was complimented by her beauty.
He didn't think anything and jumped to her terrace. She stood, frozen for a moment and then, voila! Next moment, she ran upto him and hugged him.
"I am really very sorry",  she said breaking the hug .
Samarth gave a small smile and said, "Who are you meeting, today?" his voice was breaking again.
"Te Amo",  she said and looked into his eyes.
"What?"  He asked confused.
Mr. Samarth saxena, you are the only man with whom I would want to spend the rest of my life, "I love you", Niharika confessed dropping on her knees.
Samarth couldn't interpret what had just happen,  and turned around.
Niharika thought, he didnt want to look at her so, she, with  a broken heart started to leave.
"I want a revenge for what you did last time", Samarth said.
"You can also slap me", she said removing her hairs from her face and closing her eyes.
Samarth raised up his hand to slap her but ended planting a soft feather kiss on her cheeks he said,

                    Te amo.