Make a wish.

Samarth felt guilty for fighting with Niharika. Now he really wanted to apologize, so he went inside the house first. An uncertain Neha stood there and didn't enter,  she was not sure if this was a good idea.
"Where is Niharika?", Samarth asked the maid.
"Saahab, aap abhi memsaab se mat miliye, wo iss waqt kisi se bhi nahi milengi aap log ghar jaiye mai unko subah bata dungi ki aap aae the", the maid said looking at Samarth and Neha expectantly.
Samarth didn't listen to her and went to open the door from where the noise came.  He moved aside just in time to avoid a hourglass which came flying through the other side of the room. There stood niharika,  in a room with broken pieces of some of the valueable masterworks and pages of books.
Hearing the gasp,  Niharika turned around and saw a dumbfounded Samarth.
"What are you doing here?" Niharika asked looking around at the mess and clearly wishing to vanish through thin air.
"Sorry and,  happy birthday", Samarth said, and smiled.
Niharika looked around, and started clearing the mess to keep herself involved in work and avoid looking and said, "It was a happy birthday to me".
Neha entered the room and hugged her friend, "Happy birthday darling, I am so sorry, I spoiled your day".
"It's not you, It's him", Niharika said frowning at Samarth.
"Hey! You are saying that I am solely responsible for all this destruction! and this can't be possible, why would my words hurt you this much when we met just then?", Samarth was horrified by his own thoughts.
"Mr. Saxena, just because you own a fortune, doesn't mean that you can treat anyone and everyone the way you like and besides, anyone can be going through a hard day". Niharika said , she forgot the presence of Neha for a while and was so angry on Samarth that she could have punched him if he was not taller then her.
For the first time,  someone was able to dominate Samarth, he apologized for his rude behavior which according to Neha, was quiet an achievement. She helped Niharika in cleaning the room meanwhile,  Samarth went out of the room,  after fifteen minutes when they came out samarth was busy setting the table in the living area,  he had brought some juice from the kitchen and had kept the baloon beside the pastry. Now it was Niharika's and Neha's turn to be horrified, they were seeing someone being good.  They laughed together at Samarth, he just smiled.
"By the way, Neha how did you know it's my birthday?", Niharika asked.
"Your facebook told me", Neha replied grinning.
"Are you guys dating?" Samarth asked out of curiosity.
"What?" Both the girls shouted in unison and then started laughing.
Still confused, Samarth said, "Seriously you fight for each other, and you two clearly have a chemistry".
The girls started laughing again and said together "it's the best friend's thing boy".
All three of them sat on the floor around the table and poured themselves some juice.
Samarth noticed, Niharika was so happy being with her friend but still her eyes were sad.
Okay so let's cut the cake,  Neha chimed in and put the pastry in front of Niharika.
The girls were very excited. Samarth could feel the happiness around him, it made him feel happily light headed.
"Make a wish, Niharika", Neha wishpered like a kid. Niharika cut the pastry and shared her bite with Neha and Samarth.
Niharika closed her eyes and whispered to herself,
"I wish for love".