The insufferable Saxena!

The days were being spent well,  nothing in the outer world bothered Niharika.  She was comfortable with being alone at home. On the other hand, nothing good was able to calm down an anxious Samarth. He remained arrogant and rude to everyone.
On the morning of Thirty first march,   Niharika got up early, it was her birthday,  she had no high hopes for her birthday but, she also didn't want to spend her day sloppily. She called her parents one after the other,  her mother didn't pick up her call and her father didn't remember yet, that it was her birthday. She didn't bother him with it,  still, she was a little hopeful that atleast someone would remember that it's her day,  and make her feel not so unwanted. Nobody did.  She was annoyed by the time her mother called back at noon and even then didn't wish her happy birthday.
"I am fine and I know you are doing great too!  I guess, you are very busy with your NGO-work. Now don't call me I will be very busy today and wouldn't be able to pick up your calls now", she said and hang up the call.
By now,  her day was already spoiled she didn't need anymore tantrums so,  she locked herself in her room and didn't come out of it until evening.
In the evening, Niharika got up and cleared the miserable mess that she had turned herself into, she had been crying since morning but she couldn't go like that in front of anyone,  not even Neha. She cleaned up her room, bathed herself and wore a sky blue kurti with white jeans and silver jhumkis. She hadn't told Neha that it was her birthday today so, there was no expectations and chances of being hurt. She just went upto the terrace and saw something unusual.  A good looking, brown man around her age was talking to someone on video call,  he was being way more animated than required. Niharika recognized him by the way he carried "his frown as his crown" it was Samarth Saxena. She tried discovering what he was doing in the luxurious terrace garden that he owned but could not figure out. It seemed to be an important conference call,  so she decided to wait until he was free and then call Neha.  Two hours passed but the conference was still going on. Niharika was now irritated by the delay so,  she stood up and called  Neha.
Samarth was distracted and cleary very angry.  He excused himself and came upto the boundary wall.
Hi Samarth,  I am Niharika, Neha's friend,  can you please call her?  I need to talk to her.- Niharika said quite politely.
Whosoever you are,  are you blind?  Can't you see I am in a conference? Or are you dying to meet someone whom you meet almost daily? - Samarth hollered.
I am sorry? I have been waiting here for the last two hours! - a boggled Niharika said. She was confused at the kind of dominanting aura this person had.  He made everyone feel wrong!

Whatever!  I dont think you are not allowed here at home, did it take more energy for you to walk down and come home? Samarth said furiously.

Whatever! I dont think you were not allowed in your own house, did it take more brains to work in your own room than, to come here when you know, terraces are an open area and would attract more disturbance for you? Niharika was angry now. She had already had an awful day and she wasn't in the mood to get in a row now.
Samarth stared at her,  this girl made him question his own decision of working wherever he wanted in his own house! He said nothing just turned around and went back to his conference. Niharika was surprised at   "Mr. Insufferable Saxena". She was very angry so, she just wrote a note kept it safely and visible at the boundary wall and went back into her room. 

Note-  Neha, I am done for the day. Your brother is really very toxic. It was a nice first impression! See you tomorrow.
                    -Niharika.