Chapter 19.1

Recap: you told your mum?
So it's been 3 weeks.
Me and liv are actually going ok, it's very weird the transition from being a friend into a girlfriend like it's really hard to transition into that but we're ok? I think it's just a little strange at the moment bevause we both won't admit it but it is slightly weird and awkward. I like her a lot I do but I don't know if we've got our feelings of soulmates mixed up. Because I strongly believe that she is my soulmate like my human haha but soulmates can be friends to, so I guess this process is just figuring out what that is?. Anyway I'm rambling. School in the states is going well my mum and dad came they left last week. They explained the whole adoption thing, but I've took it like this they love me have done and will do anything for me and well they adopted me so they are my mum and dad and I am so unbelievably thankful for them. My mum explained that she would have liked me to be older when she told me but it came at the right time, my parents also explained that I shouldn't feel hate or anything to the family who gave me up because my mum said " that woman(birth mum) was so strong to be able to put me before herself knowing that I could have a better life with a different family, as she was going through a devours with an abusive husband and she had to get herself and two daughters out of there. She was in a new relationship but they wasn't ready to have me so my birth mum gave me up. Which I fully respect and understand. The story sounds familiar right?
Demi's pov
Ok so there has just a lot going on, I had to leave Casey to go on tour, it really hurt me leaving her like that like I didn't want to but you know my lovatics need me too. So we are more than positive that Casey is my little sister and we, me, maddie and Dallas have spoken to mum and eddy about it they both are on edge. Mum doesn't feel ready yet to meet her or really talk about it but she's getting there and I understand that it is hard but yeah I don't know how to break it to Casey like I can't be like I think your my sister because that would be so weird like how do you tell someone that you may be related? I may just drop it in like I wish I had another little sister so I wasn't the like middle child then there would be too of us well I'm rambling again so yea I'm confused.

A/n
Hi just a quick part to see how many of y'all are still here 😂