16:))

Kasey Pov

To be honest I'm so confused and I just don't know what's going on with me and Olivia but then there's Ashley I'm so confused, I'm literally sitting in my room with my door locked looking at the ceiling because what's better than that most the soccer girls have gone home to either get more clothes or gone out with half of the English girls , coach has went out and yea I don't know where anyone else is . *Loud Knock * I don't want to talk to anyone I'm just going to leave it. *door opens*

" I think you forget that we was best friends for 13 years I'm very sure this isn't the first time I've had to unlock your door"

"What the fuck ash get out and lock it" "nope now why am I going to do that" she just fucking locked herself in here.

"Now talk to me what's going on" *sits on the bed* "um nothing" " I heard the shouting this morning I was in the room next door now what's going on, I'm here as your best friend I won't judge you, you won't hurt me I just want to make sure you are okay.

"um thanks I guess but I'm okay" "KC do not lie to me" "FINE I MADE OUT WITH OLIVIA THIS MORNING AND SHIT JUST GOT STUPID AND NO ONE GETS ME AND MY OWN COUSIN DOESNT BELIEVE ME" "WOWA chill don't yell, are you okay ? I've never seen you live this" "you missed a lot" "I am so so sorry kase but I completely understand if you live Olivia you too are cute I won't be hurt i am honestly just happy that your in my life as my best friend" "I don't know what I want with Olivia but it makes me feel so much better that I got you as my best friend thank you ash that means so much to me" " i love you you idiot don't forget that I know i can be an ass and i was an ass but i will be here for now and forever as your best friend" *SCREAMS JUMPING ON HER HUGGING HER *