"Naya, we understand how you're feeling during these circumstances," Dr. Cullen spoke. His eyes soften when they land on Naya. "We will find this vampire, but his fate will not be decided by us."

My worry turned into confusion. What did he mean by that? Who would want to kill him before me? "They better get in line." I glared out the window, into the trees. It had to be the pass midnight by now.

"The scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house" Jasper announced walking into the room with Emmett behind him.

"Someone's orchestrating this." Dr. Cullen says looking troubled. Very troubled.

"Victoria?" Bella asked and Alice shook her head. The bitch who sent those two vampires?

"I would have seen her decide." Alice told her. 

"Has to be the Volturi" Edward said and I froze at the name. Who was the Volturi? I didn't know much about the vampire world, only the eyes basically tell you if they are drinking from human or animal. I couldn't recall hearing the name before.

"I don't think it's the Volturi, either." Alice argued taking me from my thoughts. "I've been watching Aro's decisions, too."

"Wait, wait, hold up. Are these Volturi people after Bella too?" I ask looking around the room eyeing each person. My eyes finally landed on Bella. "How many people have you been pissing off?"

"The Volturi are very much like our royalty or government. They make and enforce the laws." Dr. Cullen explains. I slowly nodded taking in the information. They have royalty now. What else do they got that I don't know about?

"So, we keep looking." Emmett suggested.

"We'll also take shifts guarding Bella and the twins at their house." Dr. Cullen informed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie asked not happy at all. It was clear that she wasn't. 

"Rosalie" Dr. Cullen warned.

"No, she's right." Bella agrees "You can't protect us, watch my dad and search for the intruder."

"And for Victoria." Rosalie added looking a little pleased that Bella agreed with her one this.

"And keep yourselves fed." Bella finished. 

"I'm not leaving you here defenseless" Edward said looking at Bella. What the fuck were Naya and I? Chop liver? I stared at the ground not saying anything.

"Well, I'm not going to let you starve." Bella argues with him. "And I wouldn't be unprotected. We have-" Bella trailed off and I looked at her.

"What?" Edward asked. I rolled my eyes at his ignorance.

"She's taking about a tan boy who happens to have a major crush on her." I tell him. Edward frowned before his face twisted into a one of disagreement "Well before you two get into a disagreement. Naya and I have to get home."

"I am not leaving" Naya insisted. I look at her and she shakes her head.

"Seriously, Naya. We have graduation in the morning and I'm pretty sure Edward is going to be at the house." I tell her but she shook her head at me.