Chapter 23

"Yeah

"Yeah. Why?"

________________🥀_______________

Third person

The moon light shined down from the night sky with stars dotting around in the sky making the night sky more beautiful. Bare feet were heard hitting pavement. A young woman no older then eighteen was limp running. She was in a hospital gown, her hair was messy, and her arm was in a sling.

"HELP ME!" A young women screamed throughout the quiet chilling night air. She limp runs as fast as she could. She keeps looking behind her back as if looking for something, or someone. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

"No one is gonna hear you." A males voice came from in the darkness. A cold tone was in his voice. "No one will help you."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" The young girl yells. Her body was cold due to the lack of clothing. She hugs her good arm around her stomach, twirling around scanning her surroundings looking for the male.

"I want you to suffer for raising your dirty hand to my mate!" Another male's voice snarled. A force was delivered to the women sending her towards the ground. She screamed as she crashed on the concrete covered ground. Pain erupted throughout her body making her sob more. "For that you will suffer greatly."

"You also talked bad about my mate." The first male voice snarled as well. "Your punishment is death."

The young women crawled backwards using her one arm as two males appeared almost out of thin air. The young women thought about their words and a name came into her mind. "This is about that sluts sister!"

A strong tight grip is placed on the women's leg. A sickening crack sounds out the night air followed a loud scream of agony.

"A long painful death you have chosen."

******

Naya

The weekend had passed faster then I expected. Bella came back sunday with her boyfriend following of course. Natalie was off bedrest with the permission from Dr. Cullen. Well, she basically called begged the poor immortal man again and again until he finally said she was off of bedrest.

Monday morning came around and it was like every other school morning. Get up half asleep and get dressed and downstairs before 7:15. But this morning something felt off.

"Listen girls, I won't be able to take you two to school." Uncle Charlie says rushing into the kitchen. A stressed look on his face. 

"Why?" Natalie asked looking up from her phone. Uncle Charlie puts on his work jacket and picking up his cup of coffee that was in a tumbler cup.