Chapter 30

"I am not being dramatic

"I am not being dramatic."

______________🥀______________

Naya

"Naya did you take my necklace?" Natalie asked coming into the attic. I looked away from my phone confused as to why she was accusing me of taking her necklace. She had many necklaces laying around on her desk. 

"Nope." I denied it going back to editing my playlist on Spotify. 

"It was the one with the moon on it," Natalie described her missing necklace as she sat down on her bed. "It was the choker."

"I didn't take it." I told her. I was being honest. I didn't know where it went. Yet I was her first suspect when something comes up missing. "Last I've seen it, it was on the nightstand."

"Well, it's not here anymore." Natalie says opening her drawer on her nightstand. She starts to dig around in it. I could hear the things moving inside it. "You didn't mess with it?"

I groaned loudly letting her know that I was getting annoyed with her pestering me. "No, I didn't mess with the necklace." I told her giving her an annoyed look. She slams her drawer shut with the look of frustration on her face. "Hey, maybe that vampire took it!"

Natalie's head shot up, she gave me a glare. "Don't play like that."

I smirked. "Why? They could've taken it. It's a possibility."

"Naya, I was wearing it the other day. If the vampire had broken in again to take a necklace, Edward would've caught his scent." Natalie explained.

"Well, I didn't take it. The vampire didn't take it. There's only one other-"

"Bella," Natalie cut me off whispering our cousins name. She got off the bed and marched towards the stairs yelling. "BELLA!"

I kept my mouth open before finally closing it. I turned my phone screen back on. "Was gonna say you lost it." I continued talking even with Natalie no gone and nobody else in the room with me. "But Bella could've taken it to. Eh, let her figure it out."

******

I rinsed out my bowl with my ear buds in. Circus by Britney Spears blared into my ears, blocking out all the noise around me. Just how I liked it. Just me and my spotify playlist. 

"When I put on a show." I sung out loud rocking my head to the beat. "I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins. Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break. I'm like a- OWW WHAT THE FUCK!"

I hold my aching ear after my headphone gets yanked out of my ear. I glared at the asshole while taking the other ear bud out and snatching the one from Bella. "I was calling your name. You weren't answering."