Chapter 4

Kat's P.O.V

I was heading back from a friends place for dinner, and they lived a decent walk away from my house, them offering to walk me back but I waved it off, saying it wasn't horribly far away.

They agreed and about half way home, I felt pain, right through my back and chest, before falling forward, and blacking out for about a minute, eventually coming conscious I tried to move but when I did I felt a searing pain, and couldn't, and saw blood on my clothing, a lot..shit, what happened..wait, I remember...I got shot.

I luckily could move my hand, and called chris who was the first number on my contacts, it ringing..ring...ring...ri-"Hello?" I took a breath, a shaky one "chris..?" suddenly there was a tone of worry

"Kat? Is that you? Are you okay, you don't sound too good." I let out a weak chuckle "Oh, im fine...Ive just been...shot though..."

Without even a moment passing he replied "Where are you?!" I was on the brink of passing out again "Between...taco bell...and my hous...e...." I was passing out.."don't fall asleep! Damnit stay awake!"

All I heard in the background was him yelling something to someone, and then talking back to me "Ill be there soon, luckily im not far off..stay awake, don't fall asleep.."

I was barely speaking now "im...sleepy..." "No, hell no...sleepy is not good right now!" My mind blacked out not long after, dropping the phone, and the next thing I know is the feeling of arms picking me up and the sound of an ambulance coming down the street.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Chris, a horrified look on his face as his shirt was stained with my blood and so was his arms, holding me close, tight but gentle as I heard a gentle "you'll be okay...I promise..."

Before I felt myself get picked up and laid down on what I'd assume would be a stretcher, before blacking out again.

---------------------------------

Sorry for the slightly short chapter. I'm writing these now on my phone because my PC isn't working. I'll try to update it as soon as I can. I hope you're enjoying it, I'm going off imagination, so I may continue faster when my writing mood comes out. Enjoy!
-Kitten