Chapter 12

Chris' P.O.V

I yawned as I woke up the next morning, looking around and it took me a few moments to realize I had a warm figure snuggled up to me.

I looked down to see Kat, and smiled, kissing her temple, causing her to stir in her sleep, eventually opening her sky blue eyes. "Goodmorning, babe."

She smiled a bit and nuzzled my bare chest causing me to shiver as her hair tickled me. "Goodmorning Chris..." She mumbled into my chest.

I ran my hand down her spine to the small of her back and I laid back down, relaxing before suddenly I heard a bang on the door, followed by the sound of Balz's voice.

"Hey, you two! Get up! We're going out for breakfast!!" I smirked and sat up. "Fine! We'll be out in a few minutes!" He said a quick 'okay' before leaving the door and I got out of bed, Kat following.

I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, and she picked out another set of clothes: a Motionless in White t-shirt, black shorts, fishnets, and combat boots.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, causing her to giggle as I grabbed her hand and led her out of the room to where the guys and Kristen were waiting.

"You two love-birds ready to go?" Angelo said and Kristen gave an eyebrow wiggle at Kat causing her to blush. "Yeah, we are." We said in sync and laughed before we all headed to mine and Kat's cars.

We eventually went to eat, and chatted, talking about the upcoming tour we had in a few months, and how we were going to only be gone a month or two at most, possibly even going to the UK.

Kat smiled and hugged me, since she was sitting beside me. "I hope you guys have fun, we'll miss you." I nod and kiss the top of her head "I'll miss you too."

We eventually left the diner and headed out to the mall, just for something to do, and Kat led me to Hot Topic to look for some things.

Not long after she had parted to look at jewelry, I got caught up looking at some clothing. I felt someone of something bump into me and I turned, seeing a cute ginger ombré haired girl with brown eyes looking down and apologizing.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going- wait are you Chris Motionless?" She said shocked and I nodded. "Yeah, I am. What's your name?"

She grinned ear to ear and placed a hand on her hip, the other one falling slack to her side. "I'm Sabrina. I never thought I'd see you in this store."

"I'm actually here with my girl-" I was cut off when Kat came over. "Hey Chris, what do you think of this?" She held up a cute skull naval piercing and I nodded in approval before she looked over at Sabrina.

"Oh, hi." She said and Sabrina waved. "Hey. I'm Sabrina." She nodded and smiled softly. "I'm Kat, nice to meet you."

I smiled a bit seeing they got along a little. Sabrina looked at me and hugged me, shocking me a bit but I hugged her back. "Oh, well.." I said not sure what to say honestly.

She eventually pulled back and started to talk for a little while about her love for our band and how it was her dream to become our merch girl. I told her Id think about it before she gave me some way to contact her and she eventually had left.

Kat turned to me and rolled her eyes. "She was totally eye-raping you, babe." I laughed and hugged Kat and kissed her gently. "Yes but it only matters if you do that."

She laughed and punched me playfully in the chest before I let go and we continued to shop before going to find the rest of the group.

*Two Weeks Later*

"Yeah, we decided to take her to see how things go, if that's okay." I said sitting down beside Kat as she crawled into my lap leaning into me.

"Yeah, that's fine, as long as she doesn't try to steal you away." I rolled my eyes and kissed her. "She won't steal me, you're the only one with my heart that I can love."

She stuck her tongue out at my cheesy statement. "You're a hopeless romantic you know?" I nodded and shrugged. "So what if I am?"

She pecked my lips again before getting up. "It makes you adorable." She walked into the kitchen before opening the fridge and getting some naked juice, bringing me one.

She didn't sit down as she went to get something, coming back with a few movies, putting one in before plopping back down on my lap, drinking some of her naked juice as Sween Todd started to play.

We played a bunch of movies and cuddled on the couch, falling asleep by the end of it, and eventually I woke up, carrying her to her room, laying her down and crawling in beside her.

When I was in, she cuddled into me and not long later I fell asleep, holding her close in my heavily tattooed arms.

---------------------------
Finally I was able to think of something to do for this chapter!
I'm happy that I can take this off hold for now, and update for you all.
This chapter is partially dedicated to michellemorgue .
You've all asked for it, and here you have it, an update.
Updates will be slow, because I have school, and exams coming up soon, within the next few weeks.
I'm off to sleep now, so enjoy this read and I'll hope to hear feedback from it!
Goodnight lovelies!
-Kitten