Chapter 10

*The evening of the return of MIW from tour*
Chris' P.O.V
So, I'm confused why she's only called me, what's wrong with Skype? Whatever so, finally we're back and I'll figure out the damn surprise, even if it kills me. I walked up to the door and opened it, walking in to an empty living room, but the smell of food lured me into the dining room. Food was on the table, but no one was there. What the hell?
I kept looking and went up to Kat's room, knowing that she was used to me coming in every once in a while. I opened the door to an empty room. Huh...but her car is here. Suddenly before I could even think I felt something grab me and knock me off my feet landing on the ground, with my stomach on the ground "Ow.." I groaned and tried to get up but the person who attacked me was sitting on my back. I sighed and rolled, causing them to fall off and me to grin, grabbing them and pinning them to the floor. It was a girl, red hair, some piercings, spacers like Kat's, and a few but some nice tattoos. I got up and brushed myself off "You okay?" She just stood up and grinned at me before running out of the room and disappearing. Fuck, okay, this is confusing. We walked out back as a last resort to where they could be, and when we got there we saw the outside it looked like people were recently out here.
We eventually turned around, more accurately I turned around and there stood two girls. The one that I was attacked(more like pounced on) by earlier. There she stood, slender, pale skinned, with charcoal colored eyes, and piercings. I glanced and saw a tattoo, it looked new, on her shoulder. It took me a few moments realize who it was. "Wait.....Kat..is that you?!" The girl smiled and I had to brace myself for this tackle, so I didn't fall back onto the hard ground "I missed you!" She cried and I hugged her tightly. "I missed you too, kitten."
Eventually we played around, and ended up soaking wet, even in our normal clothes. Me and Kat went inside at the end of it, and I went to her room to change. I was in the middle of getting ready to put on pants, and suddenly jumped and nearly fell down as the door opened, and Kat stood there in a towel. "Oh! I'm sorry..." She went to walk out but I stopped her. "No! It's okay I was almost done." I slid on my pants as she walked in, and I looked up at her. She was gorgeous. I won't lie even though we aren't a thing. Ah...shit stop thinking about that. I didn't realize I had moved until I felt arms around my neck, and opened my eyes realizing my hands were gripping her hips, and our foreheads were touching "I..." She blushed and I smiled softly. "Hey...sorry...I didn't realize i did that.." She shook her head and smiled "It's okay, I don't mi-" I cut her off "Kat I need to tell you something..." Chris come on, be a man and fucking tell her already. "I...really....like you...like..." She smiled and leaned against me. "I know what you mean....I like you too." And as soon as she said that, I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, feeling her tug me down. I pulled back just barely, enough to speak. "Will you be my girlfriend..?" All I got for an answer was another kiss. I'll take that as a yes.
Kat's P.O.V
I blinked in shock as he leaned down and I heard him talk almost nervously "I...really...like you..like.." I grinned and cut him off, I got his hint before he realized I did. "I know what you mean..." I smiled happily "I like you too.." I jumped in slight surprise as I felt him pull me close and kiss me, it felt like he was dying to do that for a long time...funny...so have I. I tugged him closer and he pulled back but just enough to talk. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I only took a second to process that and kissed him again, hoping that was a good enough answer. He seemed to get the answer and he kissed me again, holding me close and picking me up bridal style. I blushed and looked at him "I still need to change!" His eyes widen as he just realized that and put me down. "I'll be in the living room" I nodded and changed. I was very happy, and hoped it would last, forever.

--------------------------------------
Okay! So I finally hit them off! I think that was a cute way to do it, and comment on how you think it went! Updates updates they will happen! Also, I may pull in a shocking twist, so expect possible drama! Anyways off to write! Love you all!
-Kitten