Chapter 2

Chris' P.O.V

Out from the tents there was a voice behind me, causing my glance to look behind me, seeing Ghost, who was smiling, looking at the box, me and then the girl. He came over and stood beside me, shorter than me, but taller than the girl.

"Hey, Chris, who's the girl?" He said with a friendly, curious tone. "Oh, she's a fan I met, shes quite friendly, and got me a great gift. I'll show you later."

I said with almost a perky tone. This caused her to smile. She was fucking adorable, that smile, AND her eyes. I could almost drown in them. Yup, I know, im cheesy. Deal with it.

I was thinking about a few things, curious of what to say next, pondering and suddenly I was snapped back to reality when I heard her voice "Uh...do you want to go out for some food? You can pick where, its my treat!"

She sounded nervous but hopeful, I guess in a way she wanted me to say yes, and of course, after this long concert I was hungry so...Of course I said yes.

"Yeah, sure. But you don't need to treat us.." She smiled at me, and shook her head "but I want to!" I let out a slight chuckle, knowing she wouldn't take no for an answer, raising my hands above my head in a playful notion "Okay, okay, haha, you win."

Kat's P.O.V

I watched his reaction to the present and smiled widely at the reaction I got from him, and eventually a little bit of silence as he looked at Ghost, waving at him myself.

I looked at Chris who seemed in a bit of a daze or something, taking a deep breath before deciding to talk, raising my hand slightly and failed in keeping the slight nervous tone but hopeful tone in my voice

"Uh, do you want to go for some food? You can pick where, my treat!" The look he gave me was surprised but then he smiled, nodding "sure, but you don't need to treat us"

I was NOT taking no for an answer, I don't want them to pay for something I came up with, besides I was planning to in the first place, I had saved up for this reason.

"But I want to!" I heard the chuckle and from the reaction he gave I knew it was a yes before he said anything. "Okay, okay, haha, you win."

Moments later I had wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, considering the height difference, causing him to jump in slight surprise but smile, and wrap his long tattooed arms around me, him patting my head

"So, where to?" I blinked, he was making ME choose? Oh shit im bad with choices. "Taco bell?" He laughed and nodded "Sure, why not?"

I let out a sigh of relief as he was okay with my choice. Not long passed before we had gotten there, ate and headed back to the bus where we had gotten there in.

The taco bell wasn't far from my house so I told them I would leave them be, that I was going to go but I had a good time, the look on chris' face actually looking slightly sad, or well...disappointed is a better word.

"Do you have to leave? You can stay a little longer if you want." I blinked in surprise but smiled slightly "I don't want to be a pest..But if you really want me to stay I will."

Moments after that I was picked up by my waist and carried into the bus with a laugh, sitting down on the nearby couch, Chris sitting beside me. "Want to watch that movie you got me?"

I was tempted to make a 'are you seriously asking me that?' reaction but I just smiled nodding quickly "Hell yeah!"