Chapter 115 - I didn't know I was blind

Midoriya leapt to the side as another splash of green landed near his feet, and whipped out another knife, throwing it at Serpenta. The villain jumped off the lamppost, hissing, and lunged at Uwabami, but the pro hero swiftly dodged, before ordering, "Get the civilians away from here!"

"On it, fam!" Utsushimi yelled, immediately pulling up a woman who had fallen down, "Everyone, there's a villain attack here!"

Noticing that some of the other villains were eyeing the civilians who were trying to escape, Midoriya lunged at them, punching one in the face. The woman with literal snakes for hair hissed at him, but Midoriya just flipped her over his shoulder, slamming her into the ground, before kicking away a man with an entire serpentine lower body.

The man with what looked to be a porcupine quirk growled, and fired off some quills, but with the enhanced senses from her snakes, Uwabami was able to evade the attack in time.

"Maboromicamie, there's a civilian hiding behind some bushes behind you; get him out of there!" Uwabami yelled, twirling around and kicking a villain in the face with her heels, "Hakryuen! Be careful, there is another villain standing on the roofs, and they probably have a long-range attack. I'm calling for backup, but I don't know when they'll arrive."

Utsushimi immediately heeded Uwabami's instructions to get the remaining civilians away from the fight, as Midoriya weaved through various villains, using the white cloth around his arms to tangle the villains up, and flung them against a bunch of other villains. Hatsume had weaved a thin layer of metal into the cloth, making it sturdier and stronger, though that meant that he lost the ability to slice the cloth apart if he had to, but he could deal with that later.

He was still wearing a layer of bandages over his arms, underneath the cloth, just so that no one could see his scars, but he could also use them as a make-shift capture weapon if he had too.

Midoriya knocked out two more minor villains, and Utsushimi seemed to have finished evacuating all the civilians, and she jumped in to join the fight with basic hand to hand combat. Together, it didn't take them too long to take out the fodder villains, and Utsushimi ran off to take care of the stragglers who were starting to run away.

The green haired boy noticed that the villain that fired off quills was aiming in Utsushimi's direction, and shot out a blade out of his bracer to get his attention, before leaping forwards. He weaved through the projectiles that were sent in his direction, lashing his capture weapon onto the porcupine villain, and reeling him in.

Midoriya raised his knee so that the villain would crash face-first into it, knocking him out, but was forced to jump to the side as an air bullet flew past him, digging a crater into the ground. That was seriously getting annoying, but Midoriya couldn't do anything about it at the moment.

Behind the car that had exploded, another figure leapt out, aiming a knife at Midoriya's throat, but the greenette used his bracers to block the attack, and ducked as another air bullet flew past his head. Midoriya glanced upwards, noticing that there was a man who was aiming at him with what looked like a finger gun, before parrying away the man who had a knife.

Serpenta growled, and leapt down, turning her hand into a green cobra and lunging at Uwabami, but the hero just evaded her attack.

"Why are you so intent on taking me down?" Uwabami asked, dodging a bite from the cobra as the villain whirled around, and Serpenta hissed, turning her other hand into a yellow cobra, "With a versatile quirk like mine, I thought I could be a hero. All my life, I've been compared to you. We both have snake-like quirks, and your's just increases your senses! My quirk has much more uses, both offensively and defensively! But no, my quirk is too destructive, it's too dangerous, all I can do with my quirk is hurt people, my quirk is evil! I was never allowed to use my quirk, ever! But now, I have the freedom to do whatever I want! I can use my quirk however as I please! I refuse to be oppressed by this society, and all of us share the same sentiments!"