Santana Lopez

boc_03

Santana have feelings for you since the first time you met her at Glee Club. She thinks that your the most beautiful girl, she had ever seen and thought you have the most amazing voice. She get jealous everytime a guy or girl flirts with you. She decided to invite you to her place to have a movie marathon and possibly tell you about her crush on you.

Santana sat right next you, and you don't mind it all. She felt your hand brushed against hers and right when she was about to place upon yours, you pulled away. Her hear dropped and thought that you didnt felt the same way.

She cleared her throat and paused the movie. You looked at her and seems stressed out or something.

Y/N: San, what's wrong? Are you okay?

Santana: No, I am not okay. I'm so sorry but keep this to myself any longer. I like you, like alot. I get really jealous everytime someone comes up to you and flirts you. I understand that you don't fee...

You placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth and giggled

You placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth and giggled. Her eyes were wide for a few seconds before a small smile appeared on her face.

Y/N: You talk too much, but luckily the feelings is mutual.

You looked at her hands and grabbed them into yours, knitting them together.

Santana: Before I restart the movie, will take the honors in being my girlfriend?

Y/N: I do

You giggled when her cheeks reddened.

She pecks your lips and continued the movie