Wynonna Earp

You had arrived at Purgatory Sheriff Office to get some information for a missing relative

Y/N: "Hi, my name is y/n y/l  I would like some information on a missing relative of mine ."

Officer Haught: " Okay, I would need to know  name, age, birth date, gender, height, and weight etc."

Y/N: " Her name is Amelia y/l. She's 27 years old. Her birthday is October 20, 1992. Amelia is about 5'5 in height and weighs 135lbs. She has short brown curly hair and have eyes are hazel."

Officer Haught: " Well okay, I will get more information in the back. If you want you could get some coffee/water and doughnut on your left while you wait."

'Well, I just hope that she's alive because I heard that a lot of people was getting kidnapped or killed'

While waiting for Officer Haught, Wynonna came in to the office.

In one glance at you Wynonna found very attractive.

Wynonna: "Well, shit"

You felt like someone was staring at you for some odd reason. You looked up and see it was Wynonna Earp and you blushed and looked away. You've developed a crush on her ever since you saw her at Shorties bar last month and never gotten the chance to approach her.

Wynonna decided talk to you. You hear footsteps approaching you. You looked up.

Wynonna: " The name is Wynonna, Wynonna Earp. Nice to meet you." She pulls out her hand.

You shook her hand and introduce yourself.

Y/N: " Hi, My name is y/n y/l and it's nice to meet you too." with a smile on your face

Wynonna: " sooo I was wondering if I could take you out Friday at 7pm or something." She was scratching the back of your neck.

'You can't believe this happening like wow. Just keep it cool and simple'

Wynonna: " ... I mean it's cool if you don't want to, I would under" you cut her off

Y/N: " ... I would love to go out with you."

Wynonna: " Really?!?"

Officer Haught just came back with a folder.

Officer Haught: " Well I printed some more information on Amelia, here." She handed you the information.

Y/N: " Thank you this will help a lot."

Officer Haught: "You're welcome"

Wynonna: "Friday night at 7pm?"

Y/N: " Its a date and hears my number." You took out a napkin and wrote it down and gave it to her.

Wynonna: "Thanks"

Y/N: " Cya" you pecked her cheek and walked away.

Wynonna can't help but smile.