Danvers Sisters

FullChicken4455

You are second oldest out of the the 4 sisters. You're the most successful out of the sisters. What they didn't know, is the things you had to sacrifice for them. You were misunderstood by the 3 and don't know why.

Alex didn't finish school so that means she didn't fulfill her dream job. She decided to go back home and help mom out with the bakery. Alex always been jealous of you.

Kara is the rebel out of the sisters. Always the one to call/need you for money. You never knew what she needed the money for. She's always secretive.

And then there's Nia, the peace maker. She was always the one to be able to calm us down when either of us start fighting. Nia is the over achiever and quiet one.

Our mother is was sick for a really sick. When she finally gotten the call from the doctor that she was dying, she wished that she could see all 4 daughters get along and spend a week together.

She called all 4 of us to tell the news. You and Alex never gotten along but you guys decided put yours problems aside to keep mom happy. The one thing you and your sisters in common that you would do anything for your mother.

Time Skip (Last Day)

You gotten a call from Maggie, telling you that Kara had stolen money from Lena Luthor. You decided to confront her. You found sitting on the couch like nothing happened, so you sat across from her.

Y/N: So, what is it that I hear that you have stolen money from a business woman by the name of Lena Luthor.

She looked at you wide eyed.

Kara: I didn't do nothing.

Y/N: Oh really, then why did I gotten a call from my cop friend saying that you did??? And don't deny it and give me a stupid excuse.

Nia tried to calm you down. Kara decided to change the subject.

Kara: How about the fact that Nia's decided stay with a man always cheat on her and never do nothing about it.

You looked at Nia surprised.

Nia: Well, Kara is the one who's always asking for money and do some illegal shit.

Kara: Since we're discussing our problems, how about the fact that mom is not really sick. I heard her talking about it with Aunt May.

Alex came out of nowhere and started talking shit about you.

Alex: How about you huh? You always think that you're better than us. You're prettier than us and smarter than us. It's always you.

Kara: you like to rub it in our faces.

This made you blood boiled.

Y/N: What because I achieved something in life? Is it my fault that I worked so hard to get the things I have in life? Do you even know what I've been through just to fucking help each and every one of you? What I had to give up? NO RIGHT? YOU KNOW NOTHING BECAUSE NONE OF YOU ASKED IF I WAS OKAY?

Nia: Y/N please calm down.

Y/N: No no, Let me finish.

You looked at Alex with tears in your eyes.

Y/N: Alex, did you ever hear me complaining when you want to achieve your dream instead of helping mom and dad or even me managing the bakery. I HAD TO SET MY DREAMS ASIDE BECAUSE I WANTED YOU TO ACHIEVE YOURS BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU FAILED THAT.

She looked at you shocked. Then you ooked at Kara.

Y/N: Kara, do remember when I had 3 jobs?

Kara: Yeah

Y/N: The money was for your education but you used the money on something else that I don't know of.

That you looked at all of them.

Y/N: You never heard me complaining because you guys are my sisters, my family and I love you guys but I feel like I'm the enemy, not a sister and not even family.

You decided to walk out and decided to take a breather.

You're just glad that you got things off your chest. You're just hoping that one day you guys would get along with no problems and leave things in the past.

Thoughts was interrupted when the screen door opened. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked it was Nia and your sisters.

Nia: We came out here to apologize to you. I apologize for taking the things you do for me for granted.

Alex: Yeah, I just want to apologize because I didn't realize all the things you had to sacrifice in order for us to be happy in life.

Kara: I'm sorry for always asking for money and wasting the money that gave for my education. I promise to pay you back.

Y/N: I accept your guys apologies but it will take baby steps to gain my trust back, okay. You should know that I'll always have your guys back and I will always love you.

Nia: We get it and We always love you too.

Kara: Can we have a sister group hug?

You stood and hugged each other.

In what you and sisters didn't know, your mother was watching and listening the whole time. She is happy that her daughters made up.