Cheryl Blossom

Don't feel well

You woke up with the worst headache you ever head

You woke up with the worst headache you ever head. You know that you can't stay at home because you have an important test that cost half of your grade.

You were walking down the halls of Riverdale High, when all of a sudden you feel dizziness, your legs gave out and everything went black.

Cheryl heard a loud thud behind her and turned around. She saw you limp on the floor. She screamed and came running towards.

Cheryl: " OH MY GOD BABY !!!" She bend over you try to shake you awake.

Cheryl: " Y/N, Babe wake up ... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

Kevin and Moose came helped Cheryl to bring you to nurse. They laid you down.

TIME SKIP

You eyes fluttered open and see Cheryl holding your hand so you squeezed her hand. Her head shot up and looked you.

Y/N: " H- Hey Babe"

Cheryl caressed your cheek and looked straight to your eyes.

Cheryl: " Would you like to tell me what happened?" With a worried look in her face.

Y/N: " Well, I woke up with one of the worst headaches I had ever had. While walking down the hallway I started to feel dizzy, my vision started blur, my legs gave out and everything went black."

Cheryl: " Why didn't you tell me you wasn't feeling well???"

You were looking down.

Y/N: " I didn't want to worry you because all of the stress you are already going through and I ju..."

She cut you off by lifting your head up.

Cheryl: " Look whatever stuff I'm going through now ... it doesn't matter because I will always be here for you and worry about you because I LOVE YOU, okay. I'm just glad that you're okay."

You smiled at her and pecked her lips.

Y/N: " Thank You and I love you too Baby."