━ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦

Start from the beginning

"Park Seonghwa." The name of the older left Yeosang's mouth like a swear he wasn't suppose to say. The tone in his voice like venom and he glared even with just saying the older's name.

Wooyoung screeched, "Really? Ah, I missed that guy. This is totally rad, tell him we gotta hang out soon."

"Do I have to ride my bike to your house to personally slap you?" Yeosang frown.

"Don't be dramatic Sangie. Seonghwa and I left on good terms." Wooyoung said, his voice now starting to sound more clearer and not groggy. Indicating the other was waking up and Yeosang could hear him sit up in his bed, due to him hearing the box spring through the phone.

"Actually all of us but you, ended on good terms with him when he left the country." Wooyoung hummed. "Why the hell do you guys still hate each other anyway?"

Yeosang ran a hair through his brown wavy hair frustrated. "Because he-he gets under my skin! He's so infuriating you have no idea." He replied, Wooyoung yawned loudly over the phone and Yeosang pulled the telephone away from his ear.

"Listen maybe you guys can make amends and invite him to hang out with us at Robbies." Wooyoung insisted.

"I'm sorry but isn't it my birthday Wooyoung? And absolutely not, I don't want him to ruin it more than he has already." Yeosang grumbled.

"Sangie, please just try to be nice? Come on, it'll still be fun. For old time's sake it's been years since the rest of us have seen ole Park Seonghwa."

Yeosang thought hard at Wooyoung's idea. He didn't want to seem like the bad guy if he said no. It was true that Wooyoung, Jongho and Yunho haven't seen the older ever since 85'. Just for one day will he try to bring the group back together on his birthday.

"Fuck, fine he can come. But if he pisses me off it's never happening again." Yeosang promised. Wooyoung happily clapped his hands.

"Yes! Can't wait this is gonna be off the chain! I'm gonna get ready and come to my house in half an hour, okay?" Wooyoung said on the other line.

Yeosang hummed, "See you later." He replied before hanging up and hanging the phone back up to the wall.

"Mom!" He called, his mother was upstairs in her room. She barely had lifted a finger when helping the Parks moved in, yet took a shower from complaining how hot and humid it was outside.

"I'm going to get ready and leave to hang out with Wooyoung and them!"

"Okay, sweetie. You got any pocket money?" She yelled back.

"Just enough!" He answered and skipped a few stairs to arrive quicker at the top. He entered his room and walked to the closet. He was going to freshen up and wear a preppy type of outfit for later.

He picked out a yellow collared shirt, beige shorts that covered just above his knees, and for the shoes he'd wear his white sneakers. He laid the outfit on his bed so he could change into it once he got out the shower. Fishing out a towel out of his dresser, Yeosang enters the bathroom to take a longing and warm shower. Washing away the odd and peculiar feelings he's been filling since Seonghwa arrived.

10 minutes had passed since Yeosang got out the steaming shower. He dried his body and his damped hair. He moisturized himself with cherry blossom scented lotion. Running the lotion up and down his smooth legs, around his arms, and behind his back.