Me and wiz was y'all lil cover up but you know what y'all can't hurt me no more man.

James I hope you proud of yo self next time i pray you pull the trigger nigga. Also since everything coming out the bag guess what?

Me and Wiz been Lowkey before I even left to the shelter.

He almost took my virginity.

He fell in love with me and vice Versa but I pushed him away for you James but never again. Get the fuck out my house before I empty the clip."

Nobody moved.

"Get out!" I said shooting the tv.

The scattered like roaches and James stood up staring at me. Everybody left out and he grabbed my neck and shoved me into a wall.

"The next time you think you gone confront me on some bullshit make sure you ready to die.

Imma let you slide this time.

Oh and the streets talk love I been knew about Wiz but ion think you wanna be at his funeral so stay the fuck away from him."

He grabbed my gun out my hand.

"Fucking coward."

He let me go and walked out.

I got up and watched him drive off. He smirked at me. I closed the door and tried to call Wiz.

He kept sending me to voicemail.

I grabbed my keys and slides and left. Wiz got me fucked up.
___
I was at his house sitting on his couch waiting on him to come home.

"Wassup sexy?" He asked me when he walked in. "How you know I was here?" "Yo car outside." "Oh Duh."

"I heard about yo lil meeting.

So yo mama told you?"

I nodded.

"Welp ion know what to tell you Toria. This back and forward shit ain't for niggas like me you know?"

"Wiz I'm ready this time."

"That's only because you found out ole girl was pregnant by him.

The moment he pop up with a bull shit excuse you gone again." "No I'm not Wiz. I want you and only you I'm serious."

"How I'm suppose to know that's true Toria tell me?" I stood up and walked up to him.

"I love you Cameron."

He looked at me.

"You sure?" "More than anything." I said.

He smiled. "I missed you mamas."

"I missed you more baby."

He picked me up.

I laughed.

"What you doingggg?"

"I got yo favorite movie Love and Basketball recorded and hella snacks."

"Say lessss." I said.

James POV
I was chilling with the gang.

"So we gone sit here like that girl ain't have a gun on all of us." Tiffany said.

"She wasn't gone use it." I said pulling it out my pocket. "She shot you before." Jazz said. "And I bet she won't do that shit again."

"Yeah that shit was crazy." Chris said.

"How long her and wiz been fucking off?" Robyn asked.

"Ever since James got shot by august daddy folks." Raye said. "On god?" Smoke responsed. "I already knew. He made a pass at her while they was in the car but it was before then.