3✨

Miya's POV

"Heyy bestieee!" said Julie hugging me.

"Heyyy!" I told her happily letting her in.

"I brought some snacks and I have news!" She told me excitedly."

"Ooo so do I." I told her getting some drinks from my fridge.

"Ok you go first." She told me eagerly.

"Ok, so remember how that super hot guy caught me in the rain?"

"Why would I forget. It's been wayyy to long since you've had some action." She told me slyly.

"Anyways," I said rolling my eyes. "After the job interview I went to a diner and after a while he walked in and asked me if I was stalking him but it was kinda hot at the same time."

"Oh my gosh tell me more." She said taking a bite from a fruit snack.

"So then I went to the bathroom to calm down, but after that we had a pretty good conversation until I brought up my parents. After that he felt bad so he gave me a long hug. Ugh he smelt so good." I explained to Julie.

"Awwwe that's so cute. I'm jealous." She laughed.

"So, I got tired and we both left the diner. Then I turned around to wave goodbye, but he was hugging some other girl." I spoke unhappy.

"Don't worry Miya, your too good for him anyways. But did you get his number?"

"Yeah, and his name is Jonathan Smith." I told her.

Immediately she opened her phone entering his name and looking for images.

"Wow he is hot." Julie said surprised.

"What were you gonna tell me?" I asked

"I met this guy." Julie told me shyly.

Julie was a pretty confident person, but when it came to guys that she liked, she'd get shy. I've never seen her this shy so I knew that this had to be good.

"He must be special with the way your acting right now." I told her excited.

"So, I was trying to get into the elevator before it closed because important deals were going down today." She spoke. " I was starting to give up on the elevator since I was a few steps away and it was almost closed. I said 'hold on elevator.' and then a hand backed up the elevator."

"This is exciting!" I said taking a sip of my wine.

"So I went in the elevator and then I said 'thanks for holding the elevator' and then when I looked at the person it was this gorgeous guy. In a suit and tie and I had no words. Miya all I did was stare." She told me with embarrassment.

"What happened after that." I asked her

"After that he stared at me to and waited for the elevator to close before he kissed me!" She told me blushing.

"No you didn't!" I shouted shocked holding cup of wine that was soon to be empty.

"Yes I did." Julie said "I made out with a stranger in an elevator. We backed away from each other when we heard the ding of the elevator."

"Wow that's amazing." I spoke from the kitchen getting more wine.

"I'm not done yet. I had to go to a meeting and he walked in SITTING NEXT TO ME. Turns out he owns a company and he's really packing. His name is George. Plus, during the meeting he was staring at me most of the time and rubbed his hand on my thigh." She told me more.

"Wow, and I thought the story was over." I said shocked sitting back down.

"Yeah. His company gonna be working with ours for a while so I had to get his number so that we could stay in contact about the business." said Julie.