𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Start from the beginning

❝ oh yeah, then you're gonna love this. ❞

Jungkook and Taehyung drove to the outskirts of the busy city, the surrounding getting calmer and calmer as they got nearer to their destination.

Taehying sang along to the catchy song that filled up the silence, A smile made it's way on jungkook's face after the sound of Taehyung's melodious singing reach his ear.

They munched on the snacks throughout the ride and made small talk about ridiculous topics.

The car came to an abrupt stop, Taehyung stared in awe as the beautiful secluded place came into view.

❝ Wow.❞
Taehyung mumbled, unconsciously.

❝ I come here sometimes to clear up my mind, to forget about everything that causes me stress, this place is like a coping mechanism for me, please keep it a secret.❞
Jungkook whispered, placing his trust in Taehyung who was the first person to know of this place except for Soobin.

❝ I won't tell anyone, I swear.  ❞
Taehyung said, passing Jungkook a cute smiled.

Jungkook took out two impressive Skateboards from the back of his car.
Taehyung Decided not to question why jungkook randomly carried two skateboards along with him.

He passed one to Taehyung, who keenly stepped on it, pushing it forward with one foot.

When Taehyung felt the cold wind hit his face, it was pure bliss.

He and jungkook rode the skateboard for hours, showing off tricks and balance, taking about anything to everything, laughing and giggling.
Both of them had never felt so free, going where the wind takes them.

Sitting on the soft, green grass staring at the beautiful, starry nightsky was very refreshing to Taehyung, he was glad he met jungkook, eventhough jungkook hurt him, Physically.

❝ You know, last night I stared at the sky for a long time, that's pretty unusual for me but what was more unusual was that I pointed at the brightest star and named him after you. ❞

Taehyung was flattered, he was happy that jungkook thought of him, it makes him feel giddy inside.

❝ oh yeah, if I'm the brightest star, then you're the moon.❞

❝ why'd you come to Seoul? Daegu is extremely beautiful and peaceful.  ❞

❝ For me, the most beautiful place holds the ugliest memories, my dad died in an accident a dark night in June. ❞

❝ Must be hard for your family. ❞
Jungkook said, feeling the shift in the atmosphere.

❝ when has Loosing a loved one ever been easy on someone? My mom lost her will to live, it was hard but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? ❞

❝ Right. ❞ jungkook mumbled, hands involuntarily intertwining with Taehyung's.

❝ You're not from Seoul, are you? ❞

❝ Busan, I'm from Busan.❞

❝ You've got that hometown smile, so I figured. ❞

Jungkook smiled brightly looking over at the pretty boy, who was shyly playing with the sleeves of his oversized hoodie.

He has been smiling a lot more, since he met Taehyung.

❝ We should head back home now, soobin and Yeonjun must have burned down the house. ❞
Taehyung suggested, remembering that they left two wholeass babies alone in his apartment.

❝ If Soobin's Dumbass broke something, I'm not paying for it. ❞

❝ Whatever. ❞
Taehyung Rolled his eyes, grabbing Jungkook's hand and getting up.

❝ I had lots of fun today. ❞
Jungkook whispered, his hot breath fanning Taehyung's neck, making goosebumps arise across his skin.

❝ Me too, thankyou. ❞
Taehyung mumbled.

The ride back home was silent, calming songs played in the background and pretty smiles played on their faces.

Taehyung and jungkook got out of the car as they reached Tae's house and jungkook fetched Soobin.

❝ Bye, Jungkook. ❞
Taehyung whispered, tiptoeing to kiss Jungkook on the cheek.

His lips lingered for a couple of seconds before he pulled away and smiled, making his way inside the house.

Involuntarily Jungkook's hand touched the spot Taehyung kissed, surprised when he realized it was the scar on his cheek.

Jungkook was Various sins all wrapped in one, he was fucked up to the third degree, flawed and imperfect and Taehyung was drawn to everything that makes Jungkook, Jungkook.

Jungkook cannot ignore the way he feels whenever he's in the youngers presence, Taehyung is addictive, so fucking addictive and he can see himself falling in deep, too deep.

Jungkook doesn't know how to love, to him it's a mere word, Could Taehyung be the one to acquaint him with the meaning of Love?

This S U C K S, I'm sorry X
Please vote!
Fluffffffff :(
Btw, stay safe and have a great day :)
-S 🥀