•7•

"Oh god I was totally gunna do it" I groan, putting my hand over my face in embarrassment.
"Believe me, you don't want to go there with Tom." Haz laughs.
"It's just funny, I've never even kissed a guy yet I was so ready to drop my pants for him." I laugh and he gives me a funny look.
"You've never been kissed?" He asks.
I shake my head no, I'm apparently a lot more open when I have some alcohol in me. I'm going to regret telling such an embarrassing secret.
"How is that even possible?" He asks.
"No ones ever liked me enough to kiss me." I shrug.
His eyes flicker over my face, and he smiles.
"Or they were just too nervous." He says.
"Doubt that" I laugh.
I finish off the last of my water, resting my head back on his couch. Tom and Adam are still at the party, and will probably be there all night. I would feel bad for Haz leaving early with me, but I'm pretty sure he wanted out of there too.
"You can stay here tonight, if you want." He offers.
"I probably shouldn't.." I say. "Who knows when your flirty friend will be back"
"Want me to kick his ass? I'll kick his ass." He smirks and I shake my head.
"Toms harmless." I say. "It's nice, knowing I'm not completely unlikable, even if it is someone like Tom."
"You're not unlikable." He says. "You're artistic, charming, beautiful. You're definitely not unlikable."
I look up into his ocean blue eyes, smiling at him. Haz really is a sweetheart. I don't think I've ever met anyone as nice as him.
"If I stay the night.." I start.
"Mhmm?" He hums.
"I need to use your shower. The water pressure at the hotel is shit." I say.
"Go ahead" he laughs lightly.
_______
"I smell like a boy" I giggle from inside the bathroom, slipping on the sweatpants and shirt Haz gave me. "Like seriously what is with boys and old spice!"
"It smells good!" Haz exclaims from the living room.
"Don't get me wrong, I don't mind smelling like a cute boy." I say.
I open the door, stepping out of the bathroom and back into the living room.
"So you think I'm a cute boy?" He raises his brow at me and I roll my eyes.
"I always have had a thing for boys with blue eyes." I tease.
The front door opens, and in stumbles a very drunk Tom. He drops his jacket on the floor, practically slamming the door shut.
"My friends are here!" He cheers as he sees us.
"Wow he didn't bring a girl back." Haz says, impressed.
"Alright. Sleepy time, lets go." I say, walking over to him and linking my arm with his.
"I don't sleep! I party! Let's go back to the party." He says to me.
"Nope. Bed time." I say sternly, walking him into his room.
"But-"
"Thomas." I warn and he frowns at me, crawling into his bed and pulling the blanket over top of him.
I walk out and back into the living room, and before I know it I hear his footsteps coming up behind me.
"Get your ass back in bed." I say and he groans.
"Fine!" He whines, shutting his bedroom door.
"Wow." Haz says, nodding at me approvingly. "No one can get him to bed after a party."
"My sisters a drinker so I learned on her" I laugh. "Just have to act like you're their parent."
"So what are your plans when you finish your training?" He asks.
"That was quite the jump in conversation, Harrison." I say.
"Never been one for small talk." He shrugs.
"Well, after this year I plan to teach. I love working with kids. I also would love if I got a contract with a company but it's practically impossible."
"You're passionate about what you do." He says.
"I am." I nod. "Loved it since I was a child."
"I wish I was doing something i really loved." He mutters. "I do love working with my little sister, helping my mum out with the shop, but it's not meaningful you know?"
I frown, tilting my head to the side.
"Well is working with your family meaningful to you?" I ask.
"Course." He nods.
"Then what you're doing is meaningful." I state. "Believe me, the world could do without dance, without ballet, but it'd be so much sadder without it. Just because something isn't necessary, doesn't mean it isn't wanted or appreciated."
He just looks at me for a minuet, seemingly deep in thought. He lifts his hand, pointing his finger at me.
"You're smart. I like you." He says.
"Course you do, I'm great." I grin and he laughs.
We sit and talk a little longer, and I hear loud snores coming from Toms room. Jesus Christ he sounds like a car engine.
"I can't move in if he snores like that." I say.
"He only snores like that when he drinks." Haz says.
You know? Moving in with these guys wouldn't be so bad. They're cool, they have a nice place, and it's right next to my school. So what if I don't really know them? I was about to move in with people I didn't know anyways.
"So you sure about letting me rent out that room?" I ask.
He smiles, nodding his head.
"I'm sure Tom would be ecstatic." He laughs.
"Well Harrison, you've got yourself a new roommate." I say.