•6•

Tom has a blast driving my Bugatti to the party. I take notice of the cars piled in, getting a little anxious over the crowd.
"So rules of a party." Haz starts as we walk down the sidewalk. "Never leave your drink unattended, never take a drink offered to you that isn't sealed shut, never go upstairs with a guy, or leave with a guy."
Tom rolls his eyes and turns to me.
"Or have some fun, drink some beer, and hook up with someone." Tom says.
"I've never done either of those things." I comment and he scrunches his brows together.
"You've never drank? Or had a one night stand?" He asks.
"Nope." I say as we get closer to the door, the music starting to sound in my ears.
"Oh you're going to have fun tonight." He grins and Haz sighs.
"Don't do anything you're not comfortable with." Haz says.
I swear hanging out with them is like having an angel and a devil on my shoulders. Toms on one side telling me to let loose and Haz is on the other telling me to stay the perfectly innocent girl I am.
We walk in through the door, seeing the house is packed with a lot of people from my school. Everyone is dancing and spilling alcohol on themselves, having a great time.
Tom sees Adam and he runs off, joining the party quickly.
"Maybe we should go." I say with a laugh.
"Aw come on, we can have some fun." Haz says.
He rests his arm around my lower waist and helps to lead my through the party. I stay close to him, being wary of this situation I've never been in before. I've always heard about crazy shit going down at the parties in LA.
We get to the drinks and Haz grabs a beer, opening it and taking a drink.
"Are they good?" I ask.
"Want to try one?" He asks.
I nod slowly and he grabs another bottle, opening it for me and handing it to me.
I put the bottle to my lips, taking a drink of the liquid. It's definitely not how I thought it would taste, it almost has a fruity under tone to it, it's not bad.
"I kinda like it." I state.
"Addie, you made it!"
I turn to see Kian Westfield, looking me up and down.
"Yeah." I nod.
"You look amazing." He says with a smile.
"Thank you, Kian." I say and I take notice of Haz glaring at him, I think Kian notices too.
"I uh- I'm gunna just-" he points in another direction and starts walking away.
"You scared him off." I laugh.
"It's a specialty." He grins proudly.
Tom walks over to us, a red solo cup in hand.
"You're suppose to be having fun!" He groans to me. "Cmon."
Before I know it Toms dragging me into the kitchen, pouring some vodka into a red cup and mixing another drink into it.
"Here, this'll get you drunk faster." He says, hanging the cup to me.
This could be a bad idea, a really, really bad idea, but I did tell myself I'm going to have fun tonight. If anyone knows how to have fun, it's Tom. So I raise the cup to my lips, and drink the mixture quickly, coughing slightly at the feel it has on my throat. It's tingly, and slightly hot feeling even though it's ice cold.
"And then finish it up with the beer." He says, handing me my half drunk beer. I quickly chug it down, and he smirks at me.
"That was hot." He says and I roll my eyes.
"Let's just go dance you idiot." I say, pulling him out to the crowd of drunk dancing bodies. I get into the music, zoning out the people around me. Toms hands gasp on my hips and we dance closely together to the loud music. I start to feel the affects of the alcohol, and it feels like a rush of endorphins. I loosen up, turning my back to Tom and dancing against him. The smell of his cologne fills my senses as his fingers trail down my sides.

•Harrison's pov•
I walk around, not able to find Addie anywhere. I feel bad, I should be looking out for her right now, she has no clue what parties are like and who knows what could happen.
"Have you seen Addison?" I ask Adam, who's a little more than tipsy.
"Last I saw her, she was pulling Tom to the dance floor." He says.
I nod, stepping into the much more crowded main room where everyone is dancing. I walk around, looking for the girl.
As I work my way through the crowd, i see her, dancing with Tom. They're really close.. he's definitely trying to get into her pants.
Normally I'd be a good friend, sit back, and let Tom do his thing but she's too sweet. Too innocent. She deserves to not be another one of Toms hook ups.
Tom starts to get close to her face, and I quickly walk over to them.
"Hey how much have you drank?" I ask, pulling the cup from her hands.
"I don't know.." she says to me as she stops dancing. "Tom how much have i drank?"
"Enough to have fun until you decided to ruin it." He groans to me.
"I don't feel good." She says, placing her hand over her stomach as Adam walks up to us.
"Cmon, lets get you some water." Adam says, grabbing Addie's hand and pulling her off to the kitchen.
"Dude what are you doing?" I ask Tom.
"What? We were just dancing." He says.
"You were trying to get in her pants." I state.
"So? Why do you care you said you aren't into her." He says.
"Just leave her alone man, she's not like the girls you get with." I shake my head, walking off to find her and Adam.

A/N: this chapter radiates 'I'm not like other girls' vibes and i can't handle it😂