•5•

I finish getting ready for the day, telling Tom I'd come over to their place and help him pick out the perfect party outfit as if I know more about parties than he does.
I slip on my shoes, and grab my things, headed out of the hotel and out to the street. I see Haz's car and get inside.
"Thanks for picking me up." I say.
"No problem." He says. "Excited for your first party?"
"Is it bad if I say no?" I ask and he laughs.
"Not at all, I'm not into parties either."
We get to his house, and he pulls into the driveway, turning off his car.
They have a decent sized place. Not too small, but not big either. It's in a cute neighborhood.
He opens the door and I follow in behind him. The front door leads into the living room, set up with black leather furniture and a large flat screen tv.
Straight ahead is a nice dining room with a kitchen to the right, and there's a hallway with all the other rooms. I'm surprised to see how nice and tidy it is, definitely because of Haz. There's no way it'd stay this nice if it was just Tom.
"Ah my designer is here!" Tom cheers as he sees me.
"I don't know why you want my help, I wear black leotards and tights every day." I laugh.
"Your help is better than Haz's help." He states, pulling me around the corner and down the hallway to the last door on the right.
We walk in and I look around, this is where he keeps his mess. There's T-shirts scattered on the floor, his bed is quite a mess, and there's beer bottles everywhere.
"Okay do I go fancy or casual?" He asks.
"I think everyone is dressing nice, but not wedding nice. So a button up would probably be good." I say, trying to be helpful.
He opens his closet, and I laugh when I see all the clothes just thrown on the floor, only his nice things hanging up and that's probably because he doesn't wear them.
"Blue or black?" He asks.
"Blue." I answer.
He takes the shirt off the hanger, setting it on his bed next to me. He raises his hands to grasp the neckline of his current T-shirt, peeling it off his body. I take notice of his body quickly, seeing his abs flex with the movement.
"Like what you see, darling?" He asks and I avert my gaze.
"No." I say.
"Mhmm." He hums, getting too close for comfort, grabbing the shirt he had set next to me. "You can look If you want, I don't mind."
I scoff, rolling my eyes at him.
He just smirks proudly, putting the button up shirt on.
"Good enough?" He asks.
"You look great, Tom." I say.
He walks over to me, resting his hand on the bed next to me and leaning down to be at eye level with me, very closely to my face.
"You're blushing." He says quietly, running his free hand over my cheek and I feel goosebumps raise on my skin.
"Addie! I think your car is here!" I hear Haz call and I shake out of the trance Tom has put me in.
"I should um, I should go see-" I say, standing up quickly and walking out of the room.
I walk out the front door and see Haz standing there, mouth slightly agape.
"Holy fuck." He says.
Tom walks out and has the same reaction.
"Dude you have a fucking Bugatti?!" Tom exclaims.
Oh no.. here we go.
"Yeah.." I say quietly, looking at my customized baby blue Bugatti.
"So you're like.. loaded." Tom states.
"My parents are." I say.
God they probably think I'm a spoiled brat now.. and you know what? They're right. My parents buy me things and I'm probably not as grateful as I should be. It's something I actively work on.
"This is sick." Haz says, walking closer to the car and looking at it.
"Dude you have to let me drive it." Tom says and I laugh.
"You can drive us in it to the party tonight." I offer.
"Wait seriously?!" He asks.
"Don't see why not." I shrug.
"I adore you." He says excitedly.
After letting the guys gawk over my car, we go back inside and Haz starts getting ready for the party tonight as well.
"Okay guys." I say, walking out of the bathroom. "This is option one."
I give them a little spin and Tom nods his head approvingly.
"Definitely gonna get laid in that." He says.
"Dude shut up." Haz says to him.
"I'm not trying to get laid." I laugh. "I'm going to try option two."
I go back into the bathroom, changing into the second dress and walking out to show them.
"That one! That one is the one!" Tom says.
"I say the other one." Haz comments.
"Well of fucking course you say the other one, it covers more." Tom says.
"She doesn't need to strip for her first party." Haz says.
"First party?" Tom raises his brow at me. "Aw, we've got a good girl."
"I'm wearing the other one." I say, going and changing back into my first option.
"Dude shes hot. Like really hot." I hear Tom mutter to Haz. I stop what I'm doing and press my ear up to the wall.
"Stop talking about her like that. She's obviously really innocent. You can't be the way you are around her." Haz says.
Innocent? Well they're not wrong.. but it's time to change that.

A/N: short chapter so I figured I'd post it tonight!
Since tomorrow is Toms birthday, I'm going to be posting 3 chapters in the morning❤️