GHIGH: EPILOGUE

Epilogue

Kade Martinez

Galileo High's Underground is an exclusive illegal subterranean compared to other crime group. They want to steal it from us since our father's still alive.

Our parent is an expert scientists and the master of all the researches that happened in that place, but my father is not just an expert scientist, he's also an assassin—an adept executioner. They hired so much skilled, qualified and trained scientist to pursue their experiments.

There's a lot of secret database about lethal drugs, probative concepts, experimental procedures, pragmatic theory of stimulants that have been left behind in GHigh's Underground; the main reason why they want to take down this underground is because of these researches and experiments.

Our mom and dad died down there together with their assays. We can't even save them that time because we're too young, too young to be their heroes.

It happened because of their mortal enemy which is the Wicked-Shadows. There's a bunch of traitor in their side and they didn't expect to be betrayed by the student they really trust. He's the reason why they've been lock.

Rave and I already know about it. They awakened us regarding with these experiments the day after they die. Hindi naman naging mahirap samin ni Kuya na tanggapin 'yon dahil sila ang magulang namin. It's their legacy for us that we need to be cautious with. Ang hindi katanggap-tanggap sa 'min ay ang pagkamatay nilang dalawa.

Marami ng nagtangkang nakawin ang Underground na ito but they didn't succeed. Marami na ring buhay ang nawala just to keep this underground hidden and out of this world.

For how many years of trying to open it again, nito ko lang nalaman ang lahat. I don't know why my dad didn't tell us about it. I am also confused. May parte ng kwento na hindi n'ya sinabi samin ni Kuya. It's about the pass code.

I realized he intended to figure this out by myself. The pass code are encrypted in his shot gun—the gun that you can found on Ms. Victoria Sison's office. My father owned this gun because he protected us using it.

You can't see the pass code by your naked eyes. Matagal ko nang pinaghihinalaan ang shot gun ni Dad so I bring it to my room and used magnifying glass to spot every edges of the gun.

Using magnifying glass doesn't solve it. Hindi ko maunawaan kung ano ang mga nakaukit doon. Kinailangan ko pang gumamit ng binoculars para tuluyan 'yung makita and it suprised me after verifying.

It was a code.

Morse Code.

-.- / .- / -.. / . / -- / .- / .-. / - / .. / -. / . / --..

It's my whole name—Kadelion Martinez. This was insane, right?

It's not hard for me to identify it. Morse code is basic but I had no clue it was the pass code. It just triggers me to try on the underground after seeing those codes.

I didn't tell to anyone about that, even with my brother. It's not that because of greediness, I just want to avoid huge mess.

"Seriously?"

Hindi makapaniwala si Sebastian noong natapos kong ikwento sa kan'ya ang lahat. Hindi na ako nagdalawang-isip na sabihin sa kan'ya ang tungkol sa pass code.

I know I can trust him after I heard his explanation.

Mas lalo akong na-trigger para ubusin ang lahat ng Wicked-Shadows. Sinabi n'ya rin sa'kin na myembro s'ya ng mga ito. He explained his side. Wala akong nagawa kundi ang paniwalaan s'ya. I don't easily give my trust to anyone, but because of what he did, I guess he deserve some amount of my credit.